What do you think of #898?

Started by ~>John<~, January 30, 2003, 07:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

TR Shadow

Ereptor

got your back jack.

Date/Time Attacker Defender Outcome
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:54:42 -0600 Ereptor's Raiders (#61)
Clan: Northern Sokar's Domain (#898)
Clan: OA Naval Assault
993 Acres

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:54:05 -0600 Ereptor's Raiders (#61)
Clan: Northern Sokar's Domain (#898)
Clan: OA Standard Attack
835 Acres
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

~>John<~

And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Deathclaw

He is in OA.... what is the trouble he's caused?
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Ereptor

my clan member sent me a message that this guy had repeatly attacked him over 6 times.  so i simply attacked him to bring his attention back to himself and not on my clan member.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Deathclaw

Hmmm.... what do you plan to do now?

~>John<~

argh ur in OA too arent u...well lets see... he attacked me, I attack him, he attacked me, I attacked him, He attacked Bloodrath [whos in my clan] I hit him ,he got 7000 acres from me, and thats where we are right now

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

~>John<~

well I didnt say he personally attacked me 6 times [which he did] I had retaliated a bit before, but he attacked Bloodrath for NO reason at all

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Deathclaw

I am neutral until I'm brought into this by attacks or threats. If you wish, I will try to negotiate him down and get him to stop. If Northern got an alliance with OA, attacks would cease completely.

Menatus

Well DUH thats what people DO!

Deathclaw

Unprovoked attacks aren't unheard of... I have made some of those for land and other reasons.

~>John<~

yes but aus isnt on and he doesnt like ppl changing without asking him

Should I not attack him then?

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trident

Instead of randomly attacking sombody, you should tell them the reason why; "You've repeatedly attacked a fellow clan member, until yuo stop and do blah-blah, I won't stop attacking you." stupid, yes I know, but it at LEAST explains what the heck you're doing.   :lol:  

Fenix

He's a friend of afriend.  What can I say?
Spoken to him once, he sounds like a nice guy.