Clans Guide

Started by The Lady Shael, October 13, 2003, 07:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

I think first age is also remembered best cause it was the worst in terms of players an such and on the forums.. and bad stuff tends to stick with you...... no offense to anyone.. and I contributed my fair share of the general evilness.. badness.. whatever you call it... and is it reall the end of the third? When does the game reset?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

I don't understand what you mean Volkov. By the end of the first era we had more players than we've ever had! There were heaps of sign-ups. And in regards to players being "evil", most of them during the early stages of the game reimbursed after attacking, and then only kept attacks to a minimum. My clan stuck to 3 attacks a day throughout the first era.
The quality of the forums was much better, too, though there may have been fewer people.
Not sure with the old board being reset an' all, have to ask someone that remembers.
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

I'm sorry.. I meant the beginning of the first era... you see I left when we still only had 100 players or so.. so I never got to experience the rest of the first age, and my impression of it was very bad, which is why I left.. I was The Hounds of Ulster by the way...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Holby

No offence meant to you by my post, or anything. You musta had it rough in the time you played. Sorry to hear that. However, I always remembered being reimbursed after suffering landloss from a horde in my early days. Maybe just the wrong people hit you. ;)
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

I did.. very rough.. got reimbursed exactly once... and got hit by the Beatles lots.. and others.. all the wrong people definitely... in fact the only time I got reimbursed was when a DI member hit me 30 times... then the leader of the DI's reimbursed me... but that was it... and I accept your apology.. even though it wasn't that offensive.

General Austin

shael, Northern was started right after I left the clan VU in the first era. I've had that clan on and off for a while now, so if you could, plkease edit and stick me in with the old clannes..
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ashyra Nightwing

Hm.. The First Era was much less evil than the others. 50 attacks a day must have been almost unheard of. It's quite common these days..

Defenses: 1058 (4%)
That's a lot of land I've lost...

caedo caelestis

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingHm.. The First Era was much less evil than the others. 50 attacks a day must have been almost unheard of. It's quite common these days..

Defenses: 1058 (4%)
That's a lot of land I've lost...
It was quite common. I rememeber a certain instance when Shael put a 2 billion dollar bounty on my head.

The Lady Shael

I did what? Oh, man, I remember you!! You're...oh, ergh...can't remember your horde name...but I remember you! That was right after Stormy's transfer of power, right? I thought I did a 3 billion bounty...oh, wait, that was what Stormy offered, I think.

NOTE: I need to know Clan of the Thorn's clan tag, Cal. And I know you all are going to slap me for this, but I forgot the leader of TBV and EVTF, if someone could mention them, I can get rid of those question marks on the list.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

caedo caelestis

Quote from: The Lady ShaelI did what? Oh, man, I remember you!! You're...oh, ergh...can't remember your horde name...but I remember you! That was right after Stormy's transfer of power, right? I thought I did a 3 billion bounty...oh, wait, that was what Stormy offered, I think.

NOTE: I need to know Clan of the Thorn's clan tag, Cal. And I know you all are going to slap me for this, but I forgot the leader of TBV and EVTF, if someone could mention them, I can get rid of those question marks on the list.
TBV = Ereptor's Raiders
EVTF = Deathclaw

Forget who I am already? Nice short term memory there Shael.

Menatus

Good job at forgetting Hope! And IMC (Institute for Mental Cases) name by me, ruled by Josh. First era. Entire top 10. :)

Of course there's Germania...:)

That rose clan's thingie was @->--- I think. Or @-->--- or @-<--- who can tell these days?  Kirby dance!

(>''<)
<(''<)
(>'')>
(^''<)
(>''^)
(^''^)
(>''<)

or something like that.

Vengerak

The Conquerors' League (Empire) & The Conquerors' League (Alliance) were both Top Ten dominating clans during the First Age.  I founded 'em.

You should know, Shael, they both gobbled up your clans at some point ^_^ .

The Lady Shael

Raine, you never cease to make fun of me.

Just kidding. Yes, I'll put them up...hm, I should pay more attention to this topic, seeing as I started it...

[EDIT]

By the way, submit your fourth era clan. Currently, I only have RL up there, because that's the clan I'm in and the only clan I can remember. I can't remember the name of ROME, and I need at least the name to put it up there.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

KOI- Knights of Invicticus!

This clan's been around in every era..

Dead Eye

Rome is in 4th era. I think Titus commands it.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov