Clans Guide

Started by The Lady Shael, October 13, 2003, 07:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

slightly off
the breaking of rome was more complicated than a mere muntiny.  I'll let somone else type it out if they wish..  it's probably somewhere on here, I kind wish the old rome forums were still about, good stuff there...
and it was holbs and smilie that did it

but yes, it happened directly after a reset, thus making all the alias names possible. 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Eh. Close enough. And I wasn't gonna write a history.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Germania

Third reset? I was Odoyle that age I believe.

Peace Alliance

no no, you've all got it wrong. wasn't the time of rome like 3000 years ago?

Gen. Volkov

*Cough* I could inscribe your knowledge on the head of a pin couldn't I PA? Rome, and the Roman empire, existed for 1500 years in one form or another. They lasted right up until about AD 500-1000 depending on whether you count Byzantium as "the Roman Empire" seeing as it was the remnants of the empire after the western half fell. But most scholars put it at around AD 600 or so, when Rome finally fell for good. Or am I flipping numbers again and it was AD 900? Anyway, 3000 years ago is just before the Roman empire was even there. You silly Canadian.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ereptor

Gen. Volkov
Insert Quote
hex no. It was one of the resets of Reg. Ereptor led it, and wolf bite, holby, and the rest of the good players cept for a few were in it. They dominated until Holby and Peace mutinied.

caedo caelestis
Rome was in an early turbo age? Led by Ereptor I believe.
And you wonder if the text books

And you wonder if the text books that house our history are correct.  Do we have a historian for rwl?  I mean seriously folks.  Someone should conduct interviews and write this stuff down.   *Raises hand*

Ok ROME was my attempt at making the ultimate clan.  It was made for total dominatation and team work.  The problem was that everyone didnt want total domination.  Therefor two people whom i dont hold any grudges towards.  Left and simply backstabbed us.  It was a good clan while it lasted.  Made up of some of the best players at that time.  Not wolf bite and definately not in turbo.  Each player had a vote and majority ruled.  Each player was also responcible for a specific task, i.e. food storing, espy, rat massing, etc.  In the end all these tools were used to place one of the roman emperors on top ( thats were the name emperor came from in case you were wondering why people call themselves that on reg ).  Once a majority voted and chose the emperor then all reasources were devoted to making that person have rank 1.  Then from there he ruled.  ROME was overthrown but not before a great show of domination in the beginning of that era.  ROME swiftly rose to the top ten ranks and rule was obsolete.  Until what was stated above.

Ok so we need historian seriously folks.  To write down the eras from the first reset to the present, the major players and clans and wars.  This should be documented by multipul interviews and maybe any old documentation from those eras.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

wolf bite

Erepter is basically right, with a few omissions.

They started ROME with all the good players, but wanted a foe, so I was left off the invite list. No one knew who was playing under what names. When I found out about the plan, I decided to secretly join the clan without them knowing it, short of. I too was unknown and became a protectorate of Holby. I was fully peaceful and was making Holby funds so he could rise in the ranks of Rome. Rome did dominate the game. But because of a flaw in the program, my networth would jump after every time I was attacked to show the value of Holby?s army, this would make me jump into the top ten until I would take a turn. Erepter, without asking the members of Rome, declared a bounty on my account. The massive attacks on my account were wiping out Holby?s army! I tried to negotiate stating that I had never made ANY attacks on anyone all game. Them not knowing that I was I, refused to drop the bounty. I was thus forced to declare war against Rome. Holby was not only upset over the loss of his armies do the attacks, but also that a bounty was placed without a clan vote, thus he joined me. I am a little fuzzy on this part, but I think we left windy alone believing he would go neutral. Holby and I took down Rome. I don?t recall smilie taking part, but he could have. When the Rome members signed on to find their accounts wiped out, they dropped their clan to protect themselves. This is how I recall it in my interview.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ereptor

Basically correct.  The idea was.  Take out wolf bite and the game is yours( you should take that as a compliment).  I knew it was you and most of us did.  Not everything had to be voted on and Holby knew this.  But yes after a sneek attack and having two members leave ( smilie and holby ) i disbanded in case more clan mates were killed.  ROME didnt last after then.  And i wanted answers.  The betrayel of holby was bad.  But in the end i got to know him and wolf a lot better.  In fact many of you remember how you got to know me it was usually through a battle a war or a killing of sorts.  Thats how i roll.  ;)
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Wolf Snare

lol. That's sure how I became aquainted with you ereptor.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Holby

Smilie was in on it, altho I'm not sure to what degree.

ROME disbanded. The next day I was dead.
I will not deleted this

Dead Eye

Nerv and Me began a history of RWL. I got quite a few pages done, mostly 2nd era. But than I sorta stopped. Rome would have been easy, because I was part of it. And the big thing I recall is some one thought I was a tratior and everyone was in an uproar and I think holby wanted me kicked out because we all know Dead Eye can never be trusted. Well than Beatles, some one I barely knew, said that if I was kicked out he would leave too. So I stayed in. Like a week later, Rome was destroyed through above reasons.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Deathclaw

In the 6th era, I was Imperial Army, I led Wrath of God. Just letting you in on that lol. Me and Kilk founded it with me as leader.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

White Fang

Hmm...me and a friend started a clan between us back in 2002(?), but its name escapes me.

David

5th and 6th

JB: Jagers Best: Dave

I ran a clan for a bit and had like 3 members :p

David

Sorry for double post...

Don't forget in like 3rd Era I think, or maybe all

Corim: Corim: Lead by Boar the Fighter