A Return

Started by Deathclaw, October 14, 2003, 08:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

The tattered flags waving, the drums beating. Something great must be happening. Woodland creatures flocked from far and wide to watch the great army amassing. A mighty army was returning... willing to march on its opposers, no matter who. Millions upon millions formed the massive ranks, the numbers swelling with each passing day. They made there way north, to their former fortress. The Mountain of the North. Right around the time Kilkenne was due back.

Hares, otters, shrews, and a contigent of rooks occupied the mountain. Vessels were quickly constructed, as well as siege weapons... Kilkenne was an ally, but might see himself as the Ruler of the North. Deathclaw would have to be on his watch, so guards were tripled. Archers were at the slits, with a small hole for vision, minimizing enemy attack capabilities. Boulders were positioned at the peak, and trebuchets also, on terraces, which were built with high stone walls at the edge and small holes to watch through.

A telltale dust cloud rose from two directions. Danger was coming. Holes were dug, wooden stakes implanted, and covered up with tarp. Trip wires were set out. Deathclaw posted shrews and otters, hidden, to warn passerby's who could be innocents, as to not harm them. Then, they lay in wait. Danger was on the wind, coming to fight the returning army. The flags of green were raised again, marking the rising of the old army.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Dead Eye

(you should have posted in the Kilk rp. Shael and Calria came back in that)
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

The Lady Shael

(*nod* I almost thought that's where you meant to reply. But that topic's really pretty much centered around Kilk, and we're sorta waiting for him to do something. I can't do much to add to it right now...)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.