Wolf Bite's Journal

Started by wolf bite, October 18, 2003, 03:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

It is finally here, but there is much work left to do.  There is a lot here, best to read the whole thing without skipping around because a lot of stuff is in differant places. 

Thanks Holby for all the work you did.

Edit: this link is now working:

www.redwallwarlords.com

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Holby

I will not deleted this

fingo

No wonder it toke along time to write, it's 31 pages on word.
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Veranor

Very, very nice. Thank you a lot.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

The Lady Shael

*reads* That's very well done...I hope you don't mind me pinning this in the Strat forum....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

I do. It deserves a heap of recognition, and will be seen more in GD. The Strategy forum isn't used very much.
It also contains more than just strategies. Maybe you could pin it GD.
I will not deleted this

Checkerpaw

Wow, Wolf Bite, that is an impressive piece of work.  You seem to have completely mastered this game.

Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

The Lady Shael

I can't make duplicates of topics, but it still is in GD. *points to the pinned version in the Discussion forum*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

*Beams* Coolnessness, thank ya.
I will not deleted this

wolf bite

Hehe, thanks guys.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Blood Wake

he gave me a copy when it was only 17 pagesand it was filled with a lot of info, but now look at it!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

bjornredtail

Some very useful information in there.... Ideas that even I haven't thought of before. Though I do disagree with much of the advice ("It's better to cause real harm to horde rather than annoy them" But if you cause real dammage you stand a much higher chance of makeing a hostile out of them).
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

wolf bite

Above that under "words" I say not to make enemies.  But if the person just has it in for you, then you are best to cause real and long lasting harm.  Such as the Solo guy that I have been nicely trying to talk out of attacking me for 4 days, he is rank 60 now after 80 murder and posions.

He would be wise if he gained some knowladge, but either way, he will think a bit more before causing me to waste my turns on him again.  

So, I did my best not to fight nor make an enemy, but when all else fails ... slaughter them.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Peace Alliance

I'm glad when i'm 40, I'm not gonna be writing 100 page long guides to text based online games.

[edit] err... Not that that was directed towards anybody...

Kilkenne

In your playing style, 80 attacks on one person is brutal, and he has every right to gain a following of sympesizers (Can't spell today) and complain to everyone in the forums about it. 80 on one person is more than 211 spread out between 4 people. Think about it. You just contradicted yourself.

(Sorry for sounding bitter, but I had to point that out)