The Pansy vs. Weakling Strategy

Started by Slynder Talderhash, January 08, 2003, 04:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

Anybody can do that, provided you have leaders. And you were high up before you got smashed yourself, that's the only reason you succeeded. Basic reason, of course: you joined early. Bouncing back is easier, becasue you still have a lot of troops.

Slynder Talderhash

I didn't mean any offense, Ragefur. I only gave your name as a little example. You cannot claim that you survived that well for so long by just scouting land. It was more the mass volume of attacks I was referring to rather than their concentration on weak warlords. Pretty much everyone of high rank does the same thing. I've seen my old clan leader (Red Ravens) Overlord make fairly high amounts of attacks during recovery before, and I've obviously not lost any respect toward him. Heh. Ended up plummeting something like 70+ ranks for that, too. (cursed KM members...) Anyhow, I'm aware that vermin shouldn't really have ethics (well, not good ones, at least) but as the people who actually do the game playing, it makes sense to encourage others to continue playing, even if the vast numbers already here are almost too much.

At the moment I don't attack anyone ranked lower than myself except when doing retal attacks. Yesterday I took 720 acres from someone about 30 ranks above me in retaliation. 8 more acres than they took from me, actually. ...How does "Happy Pony Raising in Daisy Fields" sound? :P  
~By the Warlord Stoat, Slynder Talderhash~
~Commanding Officer, Imperial Regiment 54~
-First among those loyal to the Falcon
-Commanding General, Royal Army of Faltriadary

-Warrior of Old ~WOD~

Ah, but who am I now?

Vengerak

1st rule of Roman warfare: "If you can't win, don't fight."

It really is THAT simple. & that, for the vast majority of Warlords, is how the game is played, regardless of rank.