Wolf Bite's Journal

Started by wolf bite, October 18, 2003, 03:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Weasel Liberation Mov

I mentioned this to Holbs a few days ago...
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

wolf bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Holby

hee, thanks, was just about to post that.
I will not deleted this

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Yay!

Wanted to look at it the other day. Can't remember why now!  :D  
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Kamino Kadens

this jornel is hard to read because i dont know how to put leaders in huts and what does X mean

javascript:emoticon(':angry:')

the stoat race is confuzing somebody tell me what it meanss in lamins terms and how do you get 100,000 land that seems imposible(':blink:')

whoes going to commander server on friday  
@slikrider@
gimi mony

wolf bite

Okay, to respond to both your email and what you just wrote, most of your questions have been addressed. here is what to do.  When in the Strategy Forum, there is a drop down at the bottom that can show you all the stuff from the past. change it to "from the begaining" and you can read what everyone thinks about the differant strats and how to do just about everything.

As far as what is the best, it depends on how you play. Differant things work differantly for differant people, I have used just about every stratagy and have found good to all of them.  Do some reading and if you can't find a topic on somthing form the past, start one.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Kamino Kadens

i new you would say that
@slikrider@
gimi mony

Nohcnonk

Um, Holby's link doesn't work anymore...

Holby

I will not deleted this

wolf bite

Thanks Holby.

*updates first post to show this link*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Orcrist

Kamino Kadens- answering your question about 100,000 land- a while ago, land was much more common- the average person in the top 10 had at least 100,000 land (the top person sometimes had as much as 250,000-300,000 land!).
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Wolf Snare

hehe. I can't ever remember land being /that/ fluent. Meh, I am pretty new.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ashaman

Wow, I just read thru the journal and I can't believe some of the strategies in there were even mentioned as a viable option.

1. Filling other empire with useless hits to run up the hit limit protection.
I don't know the general census of this server but everywhere I go, that kinda strategy is highly disrespected and would earn you shame for the rest of your prom career at that server.  It is the single most disgusting strategy ever used and it is usually not even mention so new players wouldn't even want to think about using such a strat.  I'm not sure if it's ever been used here and how people react to such a strat.
2. Join a clan to take advantage of war setting, then detag after to take advantage of hit limit.
This strat will also earn you a really heavy black mark if you use such a strat at other servers.  What respect you had, you will surely lose most of it by doing such a strat.  People will call you name like pansy, coward, etc...if you ever use this type of strat.  Is this strategy acceptable here at this server?
3. Weakening Leaders with suicide magic attacks
Is this also acceptable here?  On some server, admins will actually disable your empire for the duration of the set or even ban you from playing if you resort to such a strat.  

I'm just posting this to see what the general public of this server think about those 3 mentioned strategies and if they are acceptable form of strategy to use here.

Morzan

Oh no, I believe many of our better players look at these stats as dishonorable strats. But we have a saying at RWL.

"This is redwall WARLORDS" The object is to do anything you can to get to the top. You can do whatever it takes except cheating to win.  
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Ashaman

Umm, how fun would this game be if no one can attack an empire that has the most land because that empire is constantly being hit with useless attacks from his friends to fill up his limit?  I guess you all can just sit there and stare and can't do a thing about it.  That's probably really fun eh?