Wolf Bite's Journal

Started by wolf bite, October 18, 2003, 03:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Live with it. Most warlords don't have honor. It's part of the game. Live with it, and play just as dirty when you get your chance.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashaman

Cool, I guess it's time to exploit all the holes.

Morzan

Yea, I am considered one of the best spies in the game, and a big tratior and spy. Look at my signature, the latin part. If you put it in English...well you can do it yourself. You can win this game by army, deception, diplomacy, anything. Most of our best plays have done something dishonorable once or twice.  
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

RazorClaw

Ashaman, an honorable warlord is a dead warlord. Heh, throw everything except you, your clan, and your post-count in the toilet so long as it get you a good rank... (obviously joking on the post-count part)

Guthorm Swordmaster

If your saying that you've been a spy before morzan why are you kicking up a fuss because i spyed on Sworn.

Juska

I knew I smelled a rat the first a say you. Remember you wouldn't attack Blades and I called you a traitor, lol. Too bad Juby stood up for u.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Veranor

Quote from: Guthorm SwordmasterIf your saying that you've been a spy before morzan why are you kicking up a fuss because i spyed on Sworn.
What kind of question is that? Let me give you an example: suppose you have a terrible habit of kicking people right in the gut every time you see them, and then some random person you've never kicked kicks you. Won't you still be hurt. Obviously he should have expected such a thing as a possibility  but,
1) it's not a "he had it coming" because he never spied against you (afaik) and
2) That was then this is now.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

windhound

Ashaman, here two of the most discusting things you can do is poisen and murder   ;)  you've commited both..  on me..  =P

ah well..  yip..  strats are strats, however fouly they may be looked upon by others...

and what does a dark mark matter?  Peace is just one big black blob, but he still holds my resepct ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Orcrist

Yup- the idea is to get on the side of the people who are doing the backstabbing...or else you'll get backstabbed.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Juska

I think capture and sacking are up their windy.

I just can't get enough of this, lol. Everyone is threatening Ash, lol.  ROTFLMAO!!!

This will be you guys after he's done:  ::help!::  
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Nohcnonk

Quote from: AshamanWow, I just read thru the journal and I can't believe some of the strategies in there were even mentioned as a viable option.

1. Filling other empire with useless hits to run up the hit limit protection.
I don't know the general census of this server but everywhere I go, that kinda strategy is highly disrespected and would earn you shame for the rest of your prom career at that server.  It is the single most disgusting strategy ever used and it is usually not even mention so new players wouldn't even want to think about using such a strat.  I'm not sure if it's ever been used here and how people react to such a strat.
2. Join a clan to take advantage of war setting, then detag after to take advantage of hit limit.
This strat will also earn you a really heavy black mark if you use such a strat at other servers.  What respect you had, you will surely lose most of it by doing such a strat.  People will call you name like pansy, coward, etc...if you ever use this type of strat.  Is this strategy acceptable here at this server?
3. Weakening Leaders with suicide magic attacks
Is this also acceptable here?  On some server, admins will actually disable your empire for the duration of the set or even ban you from playing if you resort to such a strat.  

I'm just posting this to see what the general public of this server think about those 3 mentioned strategies and if they are acceptable form of strategy to use here.
I just love watching you say how certain things are bad when a lot of people hate you for doing something or other that's just as bad.  I personally would only do those if someone did them to me first.  Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire to succeed.  And I'd try not to harm anyone else by doing them (kinda hard with #1).

QuoteI just can't get enough of this, lol. Everyone is threatening Ash, lol. ROTFLMAO!!!
This will be you guys after he's done: ::help!::
Funny how I seem to be the only one not making threats and the only one actually doing damage to him on Turbo.  I'm positive I do most of the attacks on his account.  He's good, but counterable.  As long as you use capture a lot he's not gonna be able to get enough leaders to do anything to you.

And on a side note as there are mods in this topic, why can't we say "w t f" but we can say "lmao?"

Veranor

Quote from: Nohcnonk
And on a side note as there are mods in this topic, why can't we say "w t f" but we can say "lmao?"
Actually the filter doesn't block it. Or do you mean just "it would get modded"
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

RazorClaw

Because it refers to laughing donkeys off, whereas w t f implies a very obscene word.

Veranor

Quote from: RazorClawBecause it refers to laughing donkeys off, whereas w t f implies a very obscene word.
What the fudge? There's nothing wrong with the word fudge.  
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

windhound

fudge is very good..  tasty..  but wat doesnt stand for what the fudge..  our generation isnt that creative..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't