Wolf Bite's Journal

Started by wolf bite, October 18, 2003, 03:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veranor

Quote from: windhoundfudge is very good..  tasty..  but wat doesnt stand for what the fudge..  our generation isnt that creative..
So says who?

what about gfy.

Now that's very double-speaky.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

RazorClaw

No, I haven't heard anyone say "fudge"in a movie since A Christmas Story (great movie!) Mmmmmmm, fuuuuuuuudge...  :eats:  

Guthorm Swordmaster

i like fudge ive actually got some somewhere.

wolf bite

Well, well ?

I did not get my reputation for sitting on my hands and doing nothing. I may be very peaceful now (unless ruthlessly attacked) but there were the days when there were big wars in the game and ?unbeatable evil warlords? that survived by fear, intimidation, bounties and backstabbing. I do not condone those strategies in normal play! There are many others that I have also not written down that I do not recommend too. But those 3 you mentioned are designed to be on a ?one to one? battle. I have only used them to take down ruthless overlords, and the community applauded me for the end result. I see nothing wrong with using everything at my disposal when fighting a person that is using everything at their disposal, the difference is that I tend to have more options then they do.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Wolves

When will the journal be back up?
I like my other account it terrifc.

wolf bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite

Guthorm Swordmaster

Thanks i wanted to read up on it,449 hits now.

wolf bite

* Bumps and pins topic *

Note to Holby, need to fix link.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Holby

I will not deleted this

Sicarius

Ahm...Wolf Bite,maybe i will translate your journal to hebrew,
with concordance to the Empires War version.

With your permission of course.

What do you say?

RS-Wolf Methos

wolf bite

Oh that would be great! As long as my name stays on it, I have put it freely out there in the world to see. I think many other prom games link to it.

The Journal was writen a few years ago, Some things I was slightly wrong on, and somethings no longer work with the curent version we are using. If you plan on doing so, I maybe should go over it again and update. Let me know.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

wolf bite

dbl post, but wanted to bump the topic with new info.

I have started working on a full rewrite of the journal. So don't start to transulate for a bit untill I get this more up to date version out.

I am making it more begainer freindly and puting in stuff about the newer stuff on this program and some stuff about other versions of the game that are being played on other servers.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Sicarius

Ok...then,when you will finish to update it... let me know,
after that i will translate your Journal.

RS-Wolf Methos

Holby

I will not deleted this

zack harmon

thanks the journal helped me out
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.