Wolf Bite's Journal

Started by wolf bite, October 18, 2003, 03:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

No I did not, in another post he chalanged me.  He started a clan called "Kill Wolf Bite."  Then over the last 4 days has attacked me 60 times, never beaking me.  I asked him to stop, asked the forum to ask him to stop. He would not.  He demanded I give up the emperorship.  I dropped down to rank 17 for someone I could distroy, still he attacked me.  I spent 4 days useing me turns to keep my leader ratio up.  There is a point that I just can't spend my days keeping my defence up against some guy 20 rank below me that is warring away my armies.  So I made him stop by taking his ablity from him.  

I don't see anything else I could have done.  If you think about it, 2 times retal would be 120 attacks.  

You should know if anyone should, during your attacks on Loren started attacking me when I was on line.  I mailed you to find out if my clan was a target.  We made peace and I never retaled on you for your 5 attacks.

I don't see any contradiction.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

I feel stupid because that post made NO sense...

Kilkenne

But your point was that no one should be attacked that much. Period. Even in retaliation. I got attacked by Blood Wake 20 times...That chinks off 40 of mine. I'm sure Peace Alliance has taken more than his share of hits, and that makes up for the rest if you're doing the 2x rule.

bjornredtail

Well, in retal that sort of action makes some sence. I personally retal until I recover enomnically.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Mark

I just don't know what to say, your work is just soo admirable.  I'll find your journal very useful with playing...thankx, Wolf Bite!
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ashyra Nightwing

Wow. That's amazing, Wolf Bite...

wolf bite

62 hits so far, not bad.  Okay, a few have been Holby and me testing the link.  But still not bad.  Is this helpful to you guys?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Riverpaw

Hits? Okay, refresh a bit... (Or maybe that was stupid...)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Peace Alliance

It was long and pointless.

With the expansion coming out *checks* soon... and a whole new aspect being added to the game, who knows if it will have any value at all.

Riverpaw

Peace, I almost mistook you for Wolf. What's with the avatar? What is it between you two? First the wolf in duct tape and now this...

*ten years later*

Oh.

wolf bite

Oh, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.   He has been posting insults to me under every one of my posts for over a month.  His intent is to change every topic to his dislike for me because I will not talk to him on AIM any more.  For some reason the Mods have not seen it to be flam and put a stop to it.  I should start a topic just for him to wage pointless insults at me called ?Wolf Envy.?  Hehe.  I really am not fazed by it, just sorry for the forum to have to deal with it.  So, back to the real topic ?.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Peace Alliance

Everyone i know thinks its hilarious!

And don't try and make it sound like what i'm doing is uncalled for and unprovoked. Everyone has seen the stuff you've said about me.

Theres nothing to MOD 'cause when i flame its not direct so they can't exactly call it a flame... Plus... I don't do it on purpose...  <_<  >_> yes thats right...

Ashyra Nightwing

*snerk*

Yess,  'tis useful, Wolf Bite.

Riverpaw

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing*snerk*
Definition... please...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Checkerpaw

A half sneer, half smirk?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)