Who

Started by Guthorm Swordmaster, October 28, 2003, 03:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guthorm Swordmaster

Who is Karlin the warrior i want to know.

The Lady Shael

This doesn't belong here...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Menatus

This Swordmaster fellow has the spammiest spam that ever did......spam.

Riverpaw

Quote from: MenatusThis Swordmaster fellow has the spammiest spam that ever did......spam.
No, I've seen worse... modding at TSR has put me through... well, there was and is this guy... forget it. **coughgrimjawthespammercough**
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

Hm, TSR sounds worse than us, I've only been to the forums there only a couple times though. Modding here though can really build up a lot of stress though...and can get you very much irritated. We've always managed though...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Riverpaw

Modding there isn't at all bad, but Karlin occasionally goes beserk, if you know what I mean...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Ashyra Nightwing

Yes, I do know what you mean...

Guthorm Swordmaster

Sorry forgot what forum i was on i usually dont spam and ive only spammed once.

Menatus

My forum has no spam. I mean, we talk about nothing important, but we all have fun and we don't get annoyed by eachothe

Blackeyes

Lol, TSOR is still cool. I help Karlin out a bunch, and we get along.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ruatine

*coughspamcough*

Watch yourselves guys.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Guthorm SwordmasterWho is Karlin the warrior i want to know.
He runs warbands along with beatles. He played RWL a LONG time ago, at the very beginning. Now he spends his time over at warbands, mind you, that isn't much time spent either. *shrugs* good kid