A Visit to a Floating City

Started by Mikalae Gildar, November 03, 2003, 10:46:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

Dead Eye threw his sword down. "MY lady, I would give you all the jewls in the world to make up for that. I was foolish. And look where attacking the fairewst queen of Seas has gotten me. Humbling at her feet to be allowed some food." at this Dead Eye went away at the cheese, devouring it quickly. Then he looked at Mikalae. "Who are these fools?"
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Mikalae Gildar

Mikalae slowly, agonizingly slowly sheathed his sword.  With what seemed a peeved gesture he gestured with his paw, and the two crossbows fell as well, their owners putting them back under their cloaks.  Mikalae was seething inwardly with rage, and he couldn't help some sarcasm to leak into his voice.

"Tread carefully, fox.  Very carefully."

He stood for a moment, simply glaring at the fox.  Then he spoke again.

"I am Mikalae DarkKnight, ruler of the Dark Knights and currently brokering an alliance between myself and the Lady Ashyra...that is, until it was so rudely interrupted by your crude and somewhat violent arrival."

He turned back to Ashyra, ignoring the fox.

"Do we have an agreement, or, alliance, I should say?"
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"

Dead Eye

At this remark Dead Eye growled low and fingered his swords. "I am a friend to Ashyra, I am the Spokesperson to Winter, Old Leader of the Juskawong and SilverJuska, Founder of Dark, Assitant to the clan Blades, and Admiral of the Seas under reign of the Northern Emperor Kilk. Do not dry my patience. Your forces are pitiful. Do not mock me fool."
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

RazorClaw

RazorClaw was coming! He was underwater, inside of a dead, gutted out shark, which he had stuck reeds through the top of, and paddles out hte side, making it a submarine. He crept along, his crew at the ready. He was approaching Ashyra's fortress, and nothing less than the best assault could capture it, and, RazorClaw thought hungrily, all those skiffs!!!! He knew Ashyra had hardly any guard towers, so infiltration of the perimeter should be simple. Also, he had mastered the art of creating arrows that were shaped so they sailed through water as easily as if through air. He used it to fire at land from underwater. His archers readied themselves, they were nearly there...

Underground Warrior

A large flitcheye moved through the city. He held two axes in both hands. His vest indicated him as a captain of Ashyras ships. Captain Slayer Trueflight. He was coming back from one of the taverns when he saw his master talking with a few beasts. All the sudden he cried out "Dead Eye" he ran and picked the fox right up out of the air and hugged him.

As a child Dead Eye had been lost and sick. A snake had ripped out one of his eyes, and he was found by a family of flitcheye. Slayers family. They had adopted Dead Eye.

"Brother! Its so good to see you!" Then he put his brother down and bowed to Ashyra. "My lady, I am sorry for my beahvior(spl) Myself and Dead Eye are adopted brothers." He felt a little foolish.
~Underground Warrior~

Mikalae Gildar

Mikalae's grip whitened around his swordhilt as he spoke, almost spat, at Deadeye.

"My forces, pitiful?  You shouldn't speak, Deadeye.  Have you ever heard of the saying 'the pot calling the kettle black'?"

With a disgusted turn of his head, he turned to the flitcheye.

"You should teach your brother both manners, civility, and respect of his betters, flitcheye."
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

Ashyra Nightwing

Ashyra's amber eyes narrowed.
"Now, Dead Eye, put away your swords.. You don't need them here. Unless you're intending to attack someone?"
She turned to Mikalae.
"Yes, we do have an alliance. And ignore Dead Eye, he's just being foolish. He's like this sometimes, like the time he insisted that I should serve Kilk.."

RazorClaw

RazorClaw was ever so close! He was within shooting distance of the fortress... so close... RazorClaw yelled the order, "Fire!". Fifty flaming arrows flew directly into the tallest tower, and around twenty hit the base. "Second round! Fire!" More arrows shot into the fortress. Skiffs ran all over, not panicking, rushing to their battle stations... How those skiffs could benefit his army... "Fire!"

Dead Eye

Dead Eye ignored the fool who mocked him, then turned and hugged his brother. "It is so good to see you. Ashyra, why wasnt I informed my brother was one of your famous captains?" but before any answer could be given fire erupted all over. Dead Eye pulled out both rapiers.

"No time for quarrels my lady! It seems you are under attack!" Dead Eye ran to the edge of the dock. He saw the fire coming from under water. He grapped a bow and shot under water, hitting one of Razor claws archers.

"Ashyra! Get all archers to the edges of the fortress and fire down! Slayer, get your crews up and about into ships and fire! And for goodness sakes get your workers to put out that fire!!!!!!" Dead Eye shot 3 more arrows into the water.

Underground Warrior

Slayer picked up Mikalae "You watch your mouth fool. That is my brother your talking about and I will throw you to the sharks if you ever say anything of disgrace to the Trueflight family!" Slayer put him back down when he heard the hiss of arrows and the flames erupt. He heard his brothers cries.

Slayer ran to the warning bell located in the center of the fortress and hammered it with the handle of one of his axes "Fire! Enemy! Invasion!" he screamed. Then he ordered for the slave masters to come out and get their slaves to pour water on the fire. He ran to the captains quaters, filled with all the Skiff cpatains "Get to your ships! War is here boys! Lets go!"

As he ran he saw his brother sending arrow after arrow down into the water. He knew he better keep an eye on Dead Eye. Then he rushed for his ship and got his crew on deck and firing into the water.
~Underground Warrior~

RazorClaw

RazorClaw smirked. Return fire. His archers were many. But he had other ways of destroying the fortress. He dove under the building, and had his creatures smash at the bottom with massive axes. RazorClaw himself had been firing at the troops, but Dead Eye had hit him in the claw. He had to replace it. Once he had done this, he set to work with his scimitar. Slicing and chopping away. Finally, a small leak appeared at the top. Unfortunately, it would take over half the fortress cut open to sink it, and snatch up all the skiffs, but it would be worth it. RazorClaw sprung up through the hole he had created, to find himself face-to-face with Ashyra Nightwing.

Mikalae Gildar

OOC: This is getting really stupid.  I mean, seriously.  Of all the autoing...you can't simply pick someone up, Warrior, without their consent in RPing.  Especially if you have a flitcheye, which are like sorta mini-vermin, kinda hard to pick up someone like Mikalae, who is a wildcat.  Ahem.  Also, Razorclaw, the boat thing...ehhh, just doesn't work.  This was originally going to be a closed RP, pardon me for not clarifying that in the topic.  *Sighs, and goes off to vent his frustrations on terrorists in America's Army: Special Forces*

"Then you kill them?"

Underground Warrior

ooc: How is picking some one up auto. You cant say "and warrior tried picking up the wildcat" that would be stupid. Also, If you are saying it isnt realiistic, neither is a flitcheye anyways. Nor a wildcat with swords. And the boat thing was stupid too.  
~Underground Warrior~

Mikalae Gildar

OOC: I mean, realistic in the sense that it follows the Redwall series.  You would say "warrior reached to pick up the wildcat".

"Then you kill them?"

Underground Warrior

ooc: oh then sorry. I didnt think it was a big deal, since you could have like attacked me. Doesnt matter now anyways, we are on the same team.  
~Underground Warrior~