Question

Started by windhound, November 04, 2003, 05:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caedo caelestis

Almonte District HS, almonte, ontario...

Haven't been there in a while but I assume it's still the same...grade 9's come in numbers.

Blackeyes

Why haven't you been there in awhile?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Scarwake

Even though I know you don't need my information now, since its been a day or something like that...I thought I'd post anyways...

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Homestead High School (HHS)- The Spartans(mascot)

School was remodeled last year when I was a freshman and this year we have like 200-300 more students attending this school than we usually do.  So our halls are packed all the time.  Our school has like 1900-2000 students.

I'm one of those that stops and talks to friends which is a daily routine habit in the mornings in the same spot everyday.  After 1st period it gets very annoying when people are standing in the middle of the halls, before 1st period I don't care because we're all waiting for the bell to ring and such so it don't matter, but afterwards its a pain in the bum because we've got classes to get to and I'd like to get through with my day as fastly as possible....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Aden

Menatus? Do you go to Lake Park High School, the Lancers? I go to Fremd High School in Palatine. Lake Park HS beat Fremd in the football playoff game.

Fremd High School in Illinois. My school has 2800 students. Halls aren't as crowded as you'd expect, but it can get really crowded at hallway intersections. Straight hallways help a lot. It's not that bad.
Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

Menatus

Yeah, I go to LPHS with the Lancers. The football team isn't that great. The only thing our school is proud of is marching band (which some of my geeky friends are in) which is kinda pathetic. They are first in state, though.

I don't think we have anything in any other category.

My school is two schools. Lake Park East (Freshman + Sophomores) and Lake Park West (Juniors + Seniors). This is because back in like the 70's the halls were so crowded because East is so small they made another one. West is like a mile away from East. But the halls are pretty crowded anyway.

Aminrael

Bloodrath, you said you go to Notre Dame (I think). Is that the Notre Dame in Indiana?

At my school, the halls are ALWAYS crowded. Immensly. If my friends say something, I'll reply, but I won't stop walking. Everyonce in a while my friends and I will just form a big clump in the middle of the hallway, but it's always after school. I despise people who block the hallways between periods. I've been late to a couple of classes because of them. *shakes fist*

Oh, the school is SJHS in Indiana.
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Bloodrath

No, I go to Notre Dame in Ontario Canada, which is the descendant of the School in Indiana. So, I guess that is pretty cool in a way.

Aminrael

Ahh, gotcha. Because I walk to the Indiana Notre Dame after school a lot. Well, I used to. Now I'm too lazy. I guess shoving through multitudes of people in the hallways makes one very tired.  
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Mark

Quote from: Blackeyes
Quote from: Mark*lol* My school only 26 people in it, and half are Gr. K-2, and the other half is made a class of
3 Gr. fours, 4 Gr. fives, six Gr. sevens, and 2 Gr. eights (I'm one of them). ?I guess you couldn't called that a problem. ?I'm going to Hampton High next year, though ('cause the school I'm going doesn't have Gr. nine). ?Jo is going to that one...

Mark Duchesne, New Brunswick.
Divine Mercy Catholic School.
Only 26 people?!!??!?!!? Wooo! Is it a private school?
Yeah it is, I can't stand.  There's people acting to be "gay" all the time, it's really sick.  And what other people are in class hit me when ever they get the chance (girls) *sigh*

*Can't wait to go Hish Shcool*
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

caedo caelestis

Quote from: BlackeyesWhy haven't you been there in awhile?
Walking inside is a trespassing fine.

Bloodrath, do you go to the Notre Dame in Ottawa by the nepean highschool or one in Carleton Place?

Guthorm Swordmaster

Llysfaen school,Glamorgan-Morgwannag

At our school leaving the hall is H**L annoying year 3s stand i  the middle of the corridor and get in the way we just barge through them and push them on the benches.