Weasely enough for you?

Started by Menatus, November 05, 2003, 03:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Your squirrel looks like a dragon! Your Ragefur(fox) looks like a lion! AAAHRGGG!!

What am I drawing foooorrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!?!?

^ you won't get that unless you've played MMX4.....mwee!

Anyway. *coughs*

Why must everyone insult my drawings all the time? It's not even constructive. It's just mean. :( you do better. Go on!

Due to management cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has now been switched off.

Kilkenne

That's a good drawing...What program are you using to make those?!

Menatus

Well, actually I took my friend's flash program (I have no idea how to make flash animations at all) because it automatically smooths the lines. And I have a tablet (computer pen) so all I have to do is draw it before hand and then draw it again looking at my other picture. Sometimes I don't do that and just draw it on the computer, but then I don't have a basic outline and it's out of proportion (like Ragefur).

Beem

NO IT IS NOT WEASLEY ENOUGH FOR ME!  J/k this is awesome and I love your computer art, anyone who disagrees shall be officialy banned from skittles. *looks around harshly at the crowdand gives menatus some skittles.*  I will not give constructive critisism because it is not needed! This pic is awesome ^.^  Go menatus!

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Menatus

Skittles!

*pelted by happy rainbows* Dod gamn you!

The Beatles

I never insulted your art... that was a misunderstanding. I still think it's some of the most brilliant drawings I've seen. You just like dragons too much. :)

caedo caelestis

Those are some good drawings... soon enough you'll probably have one for everyone here.  :D  

Ashyra Nightwing

I liketh dragons. Dragons are amazingly spiffy. So is Tania's art.

Menatus

Riverpaw

Why must you insult my artistic talents so?! Do you realise what a profound ill effect this has?! (Sorry, it's just that whenever I see art, I get more frustrated at my inability to draw. Don't worry, your art's great. Now, Ming's rational side must leave for a short vacation. Enjoy the usual Ming, the irrational side... This was brought to you by National Erm Day...)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Menatus

*glomphs irrational Ming* That's the fun side.

No, John, I wasn't blaming you for anything or whatever. It just started with you, that's all. :)

Ashyra Nightwing

Lucky, lucky you, who has a tablet. I have to use Paint, which is very evil, and should be prodded. Hard.

Badrang the Tyrant

I think these pictures are superb!

Riverpaw

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingLucky, lucky you, who has a tablet. I have to use Paint, which is very evil, and should be prodded. Hard.
Paint is supposedly more difficult, but when you're me, even Adobe Photoshop is useless (Yes, I have Photoshop.).
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Menatus

Indeed? I used MS paint for a very long time. About 5 years of my computer drawing. 5 of those years with a mouse. On MS paint. Then I just recently got a tablet, and stole my friends Flash program and use that. It doesn't make you draw better, it just makes your lines smoother.