Orcrist goes peaceful

Started by Orcrist, November 07, 2003, 09:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcrist

That's right, Orcrist, sick of attacking and being attacked (that's me), has decided to try and go HPR. So back off and don't attack #37 Knights Templar, who will only retal attacks. All I will be doing is massing some food. So be nice :)
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Wolf Snare

sounds like a pretty fair ordeal.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

The Lady Shael

Turbo is vicious. Amazing, and amusing, how many people go peaceful on Turbo. 'Tis why I only stick to Reg...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Badrang the Tyrant

Orcrist, you're not going to like it....

Nohcnonk

Turbo is fun, fast, and furious  :D Tis why I like it

Badrang the Tyrant

This is the best round of Turbo I've ever played.  I really like the clans, makes the game much like Duels...

Orcrist

Actually, I love it. I'm experimenting with my HPR strat. It's interesting to look in from the other side of the glass.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Nohcnonk

Oooh, I'm doing the largest leader strat that I've ever done... it's very fun :D

$947,365,292 shows up in your army's treasury!

Badrang the Tyrant

*looks slack-jawed*  How many turns was that?

Nohcnonk

I used the Marten ability Gold-mine and get that much right now... it takes 2 turns and around 450k loyalty ;)  

Ashyra Nightwing

Hehe... HPR is fun. I played HPR with my Bob account.. that's the only account of mine that's been immortalised.

Badrang the Tyrant

Oh, Gold-Mine.  I thought you Looted...

Nohcnonk

Yeah, Gold-mine is so much fun ^_^  It takes around 20-25% more loyalty and gives you 100% more cash :D  

Vengerak