ASHYRA!

Started by Dead Eye, November 09, 2003, 07:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

I am sitting in French during 1st period, trying to finish my sleep. Then Madam Lidon starts talking about how each Department(like states) in France has their own personal cheese. AND ALL I COULD THINK OF WAS ASHYRA! AAAAAHHHHHH. I thought of how in an rp the night before she had offered some one cheese!Gr Ashyra, gr!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Menatus

I wish I were a mod, and could move this to Spa Room 101.

...?

Retto

OOh. You wish is my command.

::will stop hovering over the forums now::
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Ashyra Nightwing

RazorClaw

I thought there was a rule made (cause of Julie, Sarah, and Ad) that you couldn't do that kind of stuff...? Or is it just me? *wonders why such bizarre thoughts would be posted*

Ashyra Nightwing

Whaa? This is about Dead Eye thinking about me during a French lesson! It's nothing like the Ad, Julie & Sarah thing..

Sonoras

calria

The rule that was made in July after the me/Ad/Julie thing was that you can't talk about "so and so is hot" or relationship-type-stuff.

Riverpaw

Quote from: calriathe me/Ad/Julie thing
Please do elaborate...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

calria

Poke me on my LJ or AIM or something and I'll explain it.

baska

So....Who else has been thinking about people during leesons? ;)  

mice of might

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingWhaa? This is about Dead Eye thinking about me during a French lesson! It's nothing like the Ad, Julie & Sarah thing..
Yet
user posted image
Love the (forum) skin your in!

CoolClaw

Quote from: baskaSo....Who else has been thinking about people during leesons? ;)
I think about my cat during school...
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

The Lady Shael

*ponders thoughtfully* The other day in chemistry, we were studying nuclear reactions, and I was balancing this one equation, which had uranium-237. Then later, I looked at the page number of the worksheet we were working on, and it was page 237. Raine's haunting me....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

baska

Coolclaw-Your cat's from redwall?