How RWL affects my life.

Started by The Lady Shael, November 19, 2003, 03:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Today, in 5th period, I was writing all my homework for the evening in my school planner, and as I was writing my AP hw, I was thinking about how impossible it would be to try to get two outlines finished before tomorrow. Then as I started writing my math homework, I started thinking about the argument Raine and I had about possibilities. And when I looked at my planner, I absent-mindedly wrote the number 237 next to my math homework, which was Raine's First Era horde number.

Creepy things happen...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Riverpaw

Meh... been there... done that... but not with RWL... yet...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Ashyra Nightwing

An essay I once wrote...

Acid Raine

It continued to mention that fish are a good source of land. My teacher was confused..

Abby The Rat

I believe RWL is going to effect me and Sarah more then anyone else in RWL.

I mean, me and Sarah met on here, got together and now meeting each other JUST for meeting each other, not because I'm going to be on holiday there.

Can I like say, I'm being very absent minded now, I'm already going crazy over the waiting, 46.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

calria

Woo! *beams*

Once, I wrote an essay in HTML... for a biology class.
at the top of the page, I had the body tags and everything... my teacher was soooo confused... and I didn't even realise I'd done it until he asked me what all the weird stuff was...

Riverpaw

:blink:
I haven't quite been that sleep deprived... yet.

*ten years later*

Oh.

Shogun

I go to sleep thinking about what im going to do the next day...and while im in school i think about all the land thats being taken from me and waiting to get home, forget homework and play...
My siggy died :(

calria

Have any of the rest of you ever set your alarm clock to 3AM so that you could get on when nobody else was on and attack?

I've done it several times... particularly when I'm highly ranked and getting paranoid about plots against me...

The Lady Shael

*laughs* You're a true RWLer, Cal. Never done that before, my parents would be quite annoyed, but I have thought of it. Back in the First era, I used to spend the boring parts of class deciding how many turns I would loot and scout and stuff.

And then, certain things irl remind me of RWLers. Like whenever I see the number 237, I think of Raine. Recently, I saw a little ceramic tropical fish, and I swear, the /first/ thing that came to my mind was windy. When I see an open window, I think of Holbs. When I see cheese, I think of Ashyra.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Riverpaw

I've tried the early morning thing, but it takes way more than an alarm to wake me.

*ten years later*

Oh.

Ashyra Nightwing

*bounces*

People think of me!

I see broccoli= I think of Beatles. It's because of that avatar he had long ago..

calria

I think of CAFI/Ashyra when I see cheese...
Hmmm... The stained glass window in the church I used to go to always reminded me of Raine's avatar (it was discolored in a weird pattern that made it look like it...)
I always think of Aus when I watch LOTR, because I swear Aus looks like a hobbit. He just does.

Vengerak

The Lady Shael

Glad to see you find it amusing, Raine.

Vengerak

Heh, I just found the Hobbit thing amusing.