FREE LAND!!!!!If u have over 2.9 mil rats, attack.

Started by ~>John<~, February 01, 2003, 04:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

FREE LAND!!! 1000-5000 acres an attack!! attack 898!!
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

~>John<~

And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Shael of Torethevel

What's being wasted? What surprises me is that even with this message up, and some people attacking him, he's still rising into the top ten.....
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Trident

He stole my rank 8, but I got it back  :D  

Fenix

You wont be able to break him...he joined my clan...using my rat defence now..

~>John<~

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

~>John<~

Darn u fenix!!! Geez thats exactly like him. break a truce agreement and then attack and join the emperors clan

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Fenix

lol...I don't mind you attacking him...just if you can't break him it's not my problem... he's a afriend of a friend.. I'm not too pushy with friends.

~>John<~

ok. So u wont send out ur anger of the attack on me?

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome