"A dull pounding..." comments

Started by Peace Alliance, October 05, 2003, 09:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

Kilkenne

OOC: I may or may not be gone all weekend, going to arizona. Depends on comp access

Dead Eye

ooc: Ok Kilk. I won't be on much this weekend either. Its Friday, tonight I have a football game. Wont be on at all tomorrow, wedding for my cousin. Sunday I will probably be busy also. Monday night my account comes out of vacation and I will do this and that. So the rp will just be on hold sort of.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

~>John<~

ooc: arg. Kilk, you've got to answer me...I'm in your clan, after all.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Kilkenne

(I have a ton of HW to do, and some errands and stuff to do tonight, but I swear I'll post before I get to bed!)

Kilkenne

(OOC: completely disreguard John's last paragraph. He said nothing about not just being alone, and he isn't even after Shael, think of why he's after you... he feels his position is threatened.)

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Pikepaw

A pine marten travelled apartently alone. He had no idea where he was, though he felt like there was war in the happenings. But in truth, the marten was followed by what looked like a great dark cloud, that made a loud continous thunder. Many hawks, eagles and kites were following the creature, on his side. When he saw a great building, not sure what it was, he pulled himself towards and grabbing onto the door with two powerful arms, the marten climbed up a little so he could knock on it. Why did he have to climb up on the door? The answer is because the pine marten had no legs from both his upper thighs down, a terrible wound of battle, but somehow he survived. His tail was around his neck, having fallen off with his legs, but the little over middle aged marten travelled fast on his arms, which were very musculer and powerful after about 14 or 15 seasons walking on them. Kind of a tan colour, except at the end of his snout and tip of his ears were black. Calling in a loud, but polite voice the traveller kept knocking,
"Hello! Is anyone there? I ask who lives here if they could provide night shelter for Honeg the Powerful of the Northlands and his winged friends!"
OOC: Yes, it is true, Pikepaw the Mercenary has returned after so long! Though I may not be as active as much, mostly just rps. Guess what Warlord I am! I have a tale for my dissapearance, but it makes me sad, so I am just saying that I was busy making plans to destroy the Earth and move all the peoples to Mel-Mac, the planet I am going to create.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Dead Eye

ooc: Thanks Kilk. And I like you and Shael marrying! hehe. And the picture thing is in the movie Lord of the Rings in Rivendale. It shows Isildur sweeping at Surons hand. Sorta like that I guess.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Pikepaw

OOC: Sorry, I make mistakes. Is this better?
A stoat captain adressed Honeg at the door after hearing his name and buisness, the stoat said,
"Well Master Honeg, you may come in, but your feathered friends will have to wait outside. Shall I carry you in to meet his mightiness in one half an hour. So we might just have some more allies in this war?" The carring part ticked the marten off,  and he shouted at him,
"Listen stoat! I don't need to be carried, unless there is a river in that fortress, which I doubt. I have carried myself for about 15 seasons on my arms, that is why they have so many muscles. I shall go in with you and my friends will stay outside, they don't like going inside buildings anyways." Then the stoat captain got up with his paws over a broken nose and led Honeg inside. The pine marten was amazed by the fortress, it was maginifcent compared to all the castles Honeg had seen in the northlands, though they were few and were not among the most maginifcent of the northlands, but still, this place was beautiful and amazing, truly a place for an emperor.
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Kilkenne

(OOC: Pikepaw, Don't auto the characters I create. I don't care if it's not significant, but this is a dictatorship, you'd be dead before you even came CLOSE to touching a captain in this setting. The only people who have free leave to do what they please are my already set allies, think about it. You have to earn trust before doing something stupid.
If you want to not disreguard this post, I can just kill you off if you want that?)

Pikepaw

OOC: I edited the post, it is natural for someone to underestimate a beast without legs. Am I the beast you have not met yet or not? So I didn't punch your captain, just got a little mad.

Pikepaw

Honeg hummed to himself as he went with the captain, waiting for a time to speak with the emperor, he heard slight catches of the meeting before the captain brought the marten somewhere else. Saying his thoughts aloud to the stoat,
"No disrespect, but nobeast in that meeting is the true emperor of the north. Maybe northern Mossflower, but not the Northlands where I come from, for there is no emperor or king or emperess or queen. We live on our standards and rules and only have, guiders really. The Northlanders are strong and free and shall remain for they will never let anybeast conquer them."  

Pikepaw

Honeg replied calmly, though he was surrounded,
"I am sorry for my words, I had not heard of you before, oh Emperor, as I come from the far north, a place where beasts from the south never travel, covered with ice, snow and rock and the tiny houses of the villiagers. There, no one else hear's anything of us and we hear nothing of anyone. It is a place of freedom, I was born there and have lived there my whole life, losing my legs defending it against a rare attack. They are few it may seem, but they are the few that are still strong and free. I am sorry to offend you Emperor, for I come from a place where we know nothing of anyone outside, may you take my apologies," Then the pine marten looked up, a light in his eye, "But I warn you, I am a better ally than foe, not to threaten you Sir. Though, if you kill one of my friends or attempt to kill me, you will never see the sun for the rest of your life, because the skies above your head will be filled with deadly birds, waiting to kill, if you decide to be my foe. If you decide to make me ally, then your enemies will never see the sun again instead of you, for I have that power, there are many birds on my side. Enough to cover the skies above your head. The choice is yours Emperor, live in darkness or have me as a beast in your army. I do not threaten, hold power, offend or do anything else your Emperorship may not like, I simply offer a choice." Honeg awaited the answer, no nervousness written on his face.

Kilkenne

-----------------------------
He laughed again. Another threat.

"You don't quite understand, do you? You are not in a position to come to my fortress and go on terms, cur. I would not be overtaken before, and I will not take orders from any..." His mind thought 'Well...maybe one...' "...beast."

Kilkenne drew his gladius from it's scabbard and raised it above his head as the archers nocked their arrows back and took careful aim, and awaited for the sword paw to fall. The soldiers closed in around the stoat, their shields ready to knock him to the ground, and swords ready to cut him into chunks.

"Your birds are not a match for this fortress. What are they to use upon it? Fire? Ereptor tried, that is why this citadel is made of stone. Siege weapons? Birds cannot produce such wonders. Constant vigilance from birds? My armies number in the hundreds of thousands. There is no way you can produce enough birds of war to deal with that many archers."

He laughed. One archer's arm trembled. A few foot soldiers stood nervously as they awaited the dropping of the sword as he stepped back into the crowd.