"A dull pounding..." comments

Started by Peace Alliance, October 05, 2003, 09:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claudius Gothicus

interesting developments....very interesting. I'll keep reading
One of the ten Emperors of Rome

~>John<~

ooc: The Red Eagle still serves the Black Cross, disregard the last 3 posts
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

calria

*oocishly wonders where she is*

Dead Eye

OOC: anyone gonna post? Me and Kilk just did, but what happened to John, Sha, Shael, and our bad guys?
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Kilkenne

OOC: I'm going back to Wandering Rebel style, for the sake that I have RP'd like that for longer and I can make more intricate posts for that...

Here's a pic of the *old* Kilkenne I'm reverting back to:

Here!

Sha

(OOC: I can't do anything until John posts. So I'm stuck. *twiddles thumbs*)

Maria Turua

(Any room for an ermine named Maria? Or, as she will tell you, Ruby Redfyr.)
Five second stupidity test:

MORON!

user posted image

~>John<~

OOC: So sorry, forgot.

John looked out the window of his main fortress. "Lyrog, come here." The weasel captain obeyed, though rather slowly. "For one, we need to establish trade routes between here and Kilk's palace. Economy is the spice of life, and we could use some stockpiles of food and money. Now, I also want you to-"  The door opened and Sha was carried in by 2 guards. "Hello, Sha. You put up quite a rebellious fight there. Too bad I outnumbered you 50 to one. As we speak every single one of your troops are working as slaves in the fields, making food for the troops that captured them. Except for 20, the 20 best, brightest, fastest, strongest, hardy and bloodthirsty troops you have. I want you to form a scouting unit. Southsward is laid claim to by many warlords, and I want you to find the 2nd and 3rd strongest. Tell them if they unite that I wil help them in their battle against the strongest, find out who he is too. Of course, I'll also of sent messengers to him warning him of the attacks. When they march together to fight the strongest they'll have my support all right. I'll have 20 poisoners in there, a long with a few assassins. Noone will notice in the heat of battle that their troops are falling seemingly for no reason. Of course, I'll also have supplied the strongest with thousands of troops to stay and guard the palace.......while he leads the charge. Of course, he won't, he'll fall to the back, but we'll hav our best archers flank the side as support then shoot the leader. He'll fall, I'll rally the troops around the Red Eagle, I'll have the palace and two threats gone with minimum resentment. Of course, you won't tell anyone. I have 5 of your group as assassins for me, and I'm making all 20 go with you wherever you go. If you turn on me the 5 will murder you. How do you like my plan? I don't care. Your going to do it or die. Or possibly a fate worse than death. I'll decide that on a whim's notice. Good-bye."   And with that he motioned to the guards to carry her out. He had made sure she did not speak the entire time. " Now, Lyrog. I also want you to establish trade routes with the nearest Easterners......I think I could conquer them easily enough, but you squeeze the sponge dry before you........well.....you know. Just take all their resources then conquer them." "Yes, master. I see, I hear, I obey."
Lyrog hurried out of the study. "My my, this shall be fun." John looked at his map. " But quite possibly not easy."
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

RazorClaw

RazorClaw's eagles had returned to him with good news. Ashyra's skiffs weren't as many in number as his creatures, who could traverse sea and land. And the rumour had it that she had a floating fortress on the sea... A simple matter to barricade it out... and have her troops trapped until they either succumb to his will or starve. She wasn't allies with Kilk yet, and she hadn't brought many forces with her... RazorClaw set to work. Kilk was, his top eagle informed him... busy with his empress, and he didn't want to interrupt them, so he got ready. Putting on his black diamond claws and his mail shirt shirt, covered in green silk, along with a black leather vest. He grabbed his scimitar and his weighted throwing knives. Then he gathered the troops who were in the barricade, ordering those who were still at the volcano to take his massive flagship, the Moon Arrow, and bring it to the coast. Then he and his creatures set off at a run to the beach, leaving a note to inform Kilk of what he was doing, and noting that Ashyra was still back at the fortress. That meant he should get to the fortress first, unless she had a really fast ship...

Vengerak

OOC:  Just reserving this space, in case I don't have time enough to do a new topic.

Schoolwork dragging me down, you understand.  I really can't let it get on top of me any more that it already has.

Blackeyes

OOC: I was in the fight against Loren, so I will travel to the North with my horde and help in the aiding of Kilks, Imperial Forces, I already travel under the Black Cross.(Sorry for taking your space Raine, but I want to keep this going.)

As the night wind blew across the deserted plain of snow and ice on one of the coldest nights in the far Northern regions, a large bird could be seen trying to get food from the ground. As it twiterd(sp?) away happily it was shot through the wing. Not noing what to do, the bird immediatly began to run away from the area of which the arrow had been shot. It was peairced again for a second time, throw the foot. It stumbled over and gave up any hope fo escape, and tried ot turn around to face it's adversary. The bird was hit in the face within seconds, a large club was then draged behind a mysteriouslly large creature while it carried the dead bird over it's shoulder.

Once inside the safety of his hordes camp, the admineral of all captains delivered the bird to his owner, noone could outrun the hunters of the great wolflord: Blackeyes.

Blackeyes was an ordinary wolf... to those who first set eyes upon him. But from close observastios. You could see that Blackeyes, had no eyes. In there place, stood 2 small crytals, cut, and shaped in the apperance of eyes, made by the healers in his horde, he lost them both in a battle against an enourmous reptil, who had ambushed his horde with many other small lizards. Blackeyes never know what the creature looked like, but when his hordes had finnaly gotten him out from under the thousands of lizards covering his body, they told him he would not of liked what they saw. It was long, like a snake, but as wide as a fully grown oak, and as strong as a badgerlord taken upon by the bloodrath. They had hacked at the beast for hours upon hours, until they had finnaly severed it's head, and found there leader, on the brink of death. The healers were still curing his wounds, form 3 seasons back, and the eyes they had made for him, were only a distraction, the mad animal, could still fight. He used the feelings of movmwent, and sound, and was still the utter mst strongest in his vast army of ferrets, stoats, falcons, and weasels. He kept the falcons for espionage upon other hordes, the weasels and ferrets for digging trenches around his camps, and the stoats for doing deadly battle... Which is exsactly what he had been looking and waiting for when he had heard of Kilkenne Radgingblade, Emporer of the Northlands, was alive.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....