Me

Started by Shadow Knight, December 02, 2003, 08:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow Knight

mice of might

Its not a question of wether we remember you, but its one of whether or not you remember yourself. Is this a reality? Or juts a society build on causality? Cause... and Effect. That is the essence of every thing in exhistance. If you are asking if i remember you, it is a mere question if my mind has processed the information in order to understand you. Cause... and Effect.
user posted image
Love the (forum) skin your in!

calria

Do we really exist?
If we can say that we do, how do we know that we're speaking the truth? Is our consienceness merely the amazingly complex creation of another? Are we really here in the capacity that we believe we are?

Is Stormy a kangaroo?

Shadow Knight

wow you guys a special :lol:  

Sonoras

Yes,I remember you,we were allies one game.

How do we know you arent just a NPC?How do we know monkeys exist?

Vengerak

Quote from: mice of mightIts not a question of wether we remember you, but its one of whether or not you remember yourself. Is this a reality? Or juts a society build on causality? Cause... and Effect. That is the essence of every thing in exhistance. If you are asking if i remember you, it is a mere question if my mind has processed the information in order to understand you. Cause... and Effect.
Heh, Reloaded hasn't been out of the cinema long enough for you to start passing off bits of its script as philosophical musings yet, mice.

Give it another year or so.  Then you may attempt to look clever to better effect ^_^.

Burninate

Quote from: VengerakHeh, Reloaded hasn't been out of the cinema long enough for you to start passing off bits of its script as philosophical musings yet, mice.

Give it another year or so.  Then you may attempt to look clever to better effect ^_^.
I hated that dialogue so much... Seriously that whole saga's "philosophical insight" is about as deep as the musings of a stoned college kid. "Like Seriously... are we here or not? Is reality real? How do I know I exist?"
Still I liked them at least a bit... but the first one was the best, hands down!
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

calria

Quote from: BurninateSeriously that whole saga's "philosophical insight" is about as deep as the musings of a stoned college kid.
Don't discount the musings of a stoned college kid. They can get VERY insightful. Just talk to some of the other drama majors at my college! :P