Who's the most dishonorable clan in the top 10?

Started by Trident, January 08, 2003, 06:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

Who are you Aqualis?  I do not even attack seven times a day!
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Deathclaw

Aqaulis, you could retaliate.  You have said that is is "OK".  I do not attack you every day.  I always apologize for any attacks.  7 times a day is a total lie.  Maybe 10 a week, give or take a few.  Alliance goes at me 10 times a day.

Klamath

*Sneaks in for a sec*  Daughters of Delor was Shael.
~High Marshal Svoldira Klamath of the Aurelia Corps~

Underneath the blue sky, the wind blows toward the future,
as if embracing the rays of the sun.
Merely wandering along,
I leave behind only a trail of footsteps.

Shael of Torethevel

*tries to glue Klamath's feet to the floor of the forum* That's the spirit Menatus! The sad truth is, you probably wouldn't be much better off. Unless you got an alliance with Alliance. But Raine doesn't seem to want any allies....
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Menatus

Pah! I think I just might to break free of the 2 major clans. Of course, I can't think of any good clan name and there's no point until I do.

Why wouldn't he want allies? Well, if you have to many you have  no one to attack ^_^;;;

General Austin

YAY!!!!!!!! I'm not hated! *knows now that since he said that, he'll get the msot votes by far* *also tries to hold Klamath down while Shael glues* Good luck, Menatus!
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Kilkenne

Deathclaw sickens me...wayy too much complaining and he goes and attacks someone seven times (the worst of sins in his book...) looks like someone wants to have a lesson taught to them...

Deathclaw

Kilk, I needed land to build gaurd towers to fend off attacks from Alliance.  How do I complain?

Kilkenne

I have my reasons, I won't broadcast too many furies here, becuase I don't want everyone to know about what I know, it would be bad for them to get involved, I don't want any other warlords' hordes killed or injured by it...sorry guys.

Deathclaw

Trident

Heh, I was attacked 10 times by Deathclaw, and about that much form Northern Hordes.  Deathclaw failed a lot...

Germania

Quote from: OrcristI bet Germania voted me dishonorable, after I massacred his empire...oh well...maybe next time he'll think twice about taking advantage of hitting Stormy when he's down.
Nah, someone else hates you!  :o

Who's Stormy?

Germania

Quote from: Shael of TorethevelYou did it for a good cause though...if it wasn't you, it would have been somebody else. (Most likely me)
:rolleyes:

I don't think you've ever broken me...

5 days, 9.6 hours ago Daughters of Delor (#679) attacked you! You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
905 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
31,028 Skiffs

5 days, 9.6 hours ago Daughters of Delor (#679) attacked you! You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
67,983 Rats
16,737 Weasels
157,457 Stoats
13,246 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
213,413 Rats
101,840 Weasels
25,319 Stoats
103,473 Skiffs

54,743 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
103,485 Stoats

4 days, 11.5 hours ago Daughters of Delor (#679) attacked you! You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
5,258 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
27,262 Skiffs

4 days, 11.5 hours ago Daughters of Delor (#679) attacked you! You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
8,007 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
11,802 Skiffs

4 days, 11.4 hours ago Daughters of Delor (#679) attacked you! You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
4,715 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
13,904 Skiffs

4 days, 11.4 hours ago Daughters of Delor (#679) attacked you! You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
8,198 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
37,515 Skiffs

7,526 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
36,241 Skiffs

4,604 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
30,324 Skiffs

Shael of Torethevel

I never said I've broken you. I was just telling Orcrist that if he didn't stomp you, somebody else would have, and it would have probably been me. And of course, you're not including the attacks where I did break your defenses.  
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Aldor Plain Walker

This was a most interesting topic, I think.  I voted differently than most everyone else, but it is still good to hear what others think on this subject.  I honestly only have a problem with one person on the top ten.