Who's the most dishonorable clan in the top 10?

Started by Trident, January 08, 2003, 06:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengerak

Shael,

What good are Allies, at this stage? Its only one more person wwe are unable to attack. The only reason EVTF gets so much attention is because it is the only clan worth attacking for about 20 ranks below me (There's this one Rakkar guy, & Menatus, now, but there's no point hitting them.).

If Deathclaw was not hogging so many people & stunting the growth of everyone both in his clan & directly below it, this problem would quickly go away. He fails to understand that what happened to the KM happened to him ages ago, but he still dosen't trim down or disband. His members & he cannot grow because of his own tactics.

& you know as well as any that I need to get land in copious amounts if I am ever to fix my economy. I can't afford to sit idle, frittering away idle turns on looting & such. If I was in the green, yes, I'd be quite happy to. I don't like the fact that my total acreage now exceeds my networth. If there was a way around this, I would gladly follow the path. But DEATHCLAW perpetuates it.

Shael of Torethevel

(read our clan forum for my reply...and I agree with you)
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Orcrist

Yay- I've got 2 votes. At this rate, I'm gonna turn into a spigot (no offence Retto...)
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Vengerak

*Takes notes, eyeing Lord Orcist suspiciously.*

Heh. No, Orcist's always struck me as being a fairly loyal, friendly individual. Like a toned down version of Austin. ^_^

Ragefur too, I think, though ambitious, wasn't half as bad as he was made out to be. A victim of Stormclaw's pervasive propoganda machine. Though Stormclaw could hardly be called a tyrant either.

I voted for Deathclaw. Crafty bugger, that one. Saying yes but meaning no. Also he tried to steal Shael from me (Heh.) & then called her a liar when she told me. Not the most artful of dodgers.  :P  

Deathclaw

I did not try to "steal" her from you.  Sounds like you are talking about an object.  Maybe an object of your manipulation.  Also, you are demanding $1,000,000,000 from me, reduced from $10,000,000,000.  Do you expect anyone to have so much?  You are more dishonorable than I.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Wickedclaw

Sorry to butt into your funny little arguments, but anyways this is what is happening with EVTF. First of all Menatus and I left, and made a new clan which I am sure everyone knows. Now AfroWackers has joined us, leaving EVTF. EVTF now has 8 warlords, I think, which has just lowered them a little, althought they still have 5 or 6 very strong warlords. Yet I sit thinking to myself, in my comfy computer chair, and I realize, does it really matter who attacks EVTF. I know of 11 people who could probably break through their strongest people. So, once again thinking, I wonder why Alliance, no offense, is getting mad about EVTF taking up 8 ranks below them, saying it is unfair. But, once again no offense, they indeed take up the first 6 spots, plus soon 7 or 8, with TarsonisIV and Regefur coming back. So really, I dont care about this whole fight and I really dont care to much about the EVTF and Alliance differences, yet I still dont like the fact of everyone getting so angry about everything, when it really, isn't that big of a deal.

~A Thought From Wickedclaw~
    Assistant Leader of KOI

Deathclaw

Oh, we will keep our top ten spots.  No need to worry.

Orcrist

Wickedclaw- the fight is more diplomatic, rather than in brute force.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Deathclaw

Wickedclaw

Deathclaw

Not much fighting is going on as compared to negotiation and things.

Wickedclaw

This is what I was referring to in my message.

"If Deathclaw was not hogging so many people & stunting the growth of everyone both in his clan & directly below it, this problem would quickly go away. He fails to understand that what happened to the KM happened to him ages ago, but he still dosen't trim down or disband. His members & he cannot grow because of his own tactics."

I kinda figured it wasnt a brute force subject and I didnt write the message on those terms. Sorry if it came out that way.

~Wickedclaw

Deathclaw

Trident

Deathclaw...you're in the top 10, and with constant alliance attacks, I doubt we can ever get to attack you  :rolleyes:  

Deathclaw

haha... *says that sarcastically*

I can defend some of these attacks.  Probably a lot, now.