Who's the most dishonorable clan in the top 10?

Started by Trident, January 08, 2003, 06:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Germania

Quote from: Shael of TorethevelI never said I've broken you. I was just telling Orcrist that if he didn't stomp you, somebody else would have, and it would have probably been me. And of course, you're not including the attacks where I did break your defenses.
Maybe because if you did break me, it hasn't been for at least a week...

Trident

Germania, in case you haven't noticed, you've got so many warlords after you... (just thought I should remind that people aren't doen attacking you) No, I'm not the person, heh, I tried attacking you once and I'm not trying again -.-

Aldor Plain Walker

I was one of those after Germania, but I'm done.  I got more than enough revenge.

~>John<~

On the germania subject, he messaged me telling about how he "only" took 70,000 acres and how everyone ganged up on him, saying "This games not fair"
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trident

Shael of Torethevel

~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

General Austin

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.