A Great Alliance

Started by Ereptor, December 08, 2003, 07:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

The famed clan of the Evil Blades signed an alliance with Mordor.  Though Mordor has not yet shown it's true strength, the Blades know what side of the war they shall be on.  

There is a union now between the two towers: Mordor and The Blades.

"Where now is the horse and the rider?
     Where is the horn that was blowing?
Where is the helm and the hauberk,
     and the bright hair flowing?
Where is the hand on the harpstring,
     and the red fire glowing?
Where is the spring and harvest
     and the tall corn growing?
They have passed like rain on the mountain,
     like a wind in the meadow;
The days have gone down in the West
     behind the hills into shadow.
Who shall gather the smoke
     of the dead wood burning,
Or behold the flowing years
     from the Sea returning?"  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Scarwake

The strength of Blades has proven true, while low we may seem now...Wait until we release nothing but ferocity upon those opposing The Two Towers Clans.
United we shall stand and together we shall conquer the enemies that dare prove rebellious as they will find the twisted blade of a cold dark fate.
A new time has rose when a dark sphere shall rule over the countryside, and all shall fear the names of Mordor and The Clan of Evil Blades.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Hello!

Yes... I bet this alliance might be just as effective as the Two Towers' was... Remember how it went???

Scarwake

Sorry, can't say I do....Unfortunately I fell asleep during the movie, at the Battle of Helms Deep if I remember correctly.....Stupid late night showings aren't a good time for me to be sitting in the dark watching a movie/tv.....I tend to go to sleep within an hour's time....

SOOOO, no I don't remember...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Burninate

:D For your information, you correspond to Saruman in this IG alliance.
I can't really remember what happened to Saruman, now can I? At least not in TTT.
But I know for a fact that his troops were murdered and his fortress torn down. Sooooo... yes.
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

Juska

Can some fill me in own what happening right now? I am kinda lost did Ereptor change his empire name?  
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Menatus

Reign of Legends....reigns...legends...

Burninate

Legends implies past tense.

~Beatles
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

Hello!

Yes, but it means that we are legends, and we continue to be. Kinda confusing, but...

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: JuskaCan some fill me in own what happening right now? I am kinda lost did Ereptor change his empire name?
Yup, Ereptor is now Sauron, and there's going to be a Second Age replay..

calria

The only difference being, of course, that we're all oh-so-much-more cynical about the whole thing, and aren't near so likely to take it so seriously...

and wolf bite will probably take him down within a week anyway.

Badrang the Tyrant

Aaahhh!  I wish my e-mail would come up.  I hate to miss out on this.  It was soooo much fun the last time! *looks around*

General Austin

Geez Ereptor, be more imaginative! We've done this RP already, and your cronies will be pumped up with too much aid for us to beat you. At least do something different this time!!!

Well, Blades was a nice touch, but still. Couldn't it be "Axis" , or something just as evil? You're too powerful now to make it fun.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Blood Wake

please note that i am not a member of blades anymore
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Hello!

Aus, he'll have to pump Blades with a heck of a lot of aid if he wants them to stay even in the top twenty. Their highest member, TJ, has 6,000 land, and falling. Also, if we had one member we could focus all of our troops into, he could beat Ereptor...