It would be worth your while

Started by Burninate, December 15, 2003, 04:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

I was bored after I left, so I made an alternate to keep me busy when I did actually have free time......

but I honestly do not wish to continue talking to myself, so how about we get back on topic....?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Menatus

........................anyway.

I find it amusing when people have more than one account. I'm one of the few people who don't. (which is really quite odd of me, I often make many accounts).

baska

Yo, Burninate, what did I do to you? I mean I've only posted twice on this topic and now I'm getting told to shut up or go away? No thanks,I don't think I will,  and if you dont like it you can go away yourself! I've only had 1 other account, the legacy warriors, and I only used that when I couldn't remember this one.

calria

Shut up, baska. ^__^ just kidding...

I find it amusing when people misspell the word "ignorant" when calling other people by said appelation.

Burninate

baska you make a good point. If people don't like things the way they are, they can leave. Thats democracy's way... right?

hold on, this is a RWL forum, its not a democracy.

Well now I've gone and made myself all confused, would ya look 'a that!
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

~>John<~

Burninate, I found it highly....odd.....that you only mentioned Peace and I in the first post, and then later add CP as a afterthought...............If CP becomes a mod I'll scream, windhounds is the definite best choice
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

calria

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

calria

Oooh alright. That one was getting me rather confused, yiss...

baska

Hmmm.....Wierd. I try to tell someone to go away, and they tell me I've made a good point? Ya confused me too now Burninate!