My post from Australia

Started by ~>John<~, January 05, 2004, 01:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

Hey Guys. I'm having a wonderful time in Australia at the moment, though now I know what its like for Holby, you being the only person on while every one else is gone....... I'm also happy in that my accounts safe in protection, and hopefully in the top 20.......I'm probably missing out on alot in here, but it's 90 degrees Farenheit[?] and it's beatiful here. I'll be back in 8 days or so, then I can get back down to business.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

The Lady Shael

Have fun...it all sounds an awful lot like Florida...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

o.O 90 degrees.. so hot..
You must be having fun. It's cold over here.

baska

HEY! Don't forget me! I'm in australia too! Just because i left for a while doesn't mean everyone has to forget me ::cries:: ! ~RUN AWAAAAAAAAY!~ WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.........*Stops to catch breath* ............AAAAAAAAA...... ::cries::  

Ashyra Nightwing

I wish I could go to somewhere like Australia.. I'd meet Baska! *huggles*

See, you're not forgotten, Sally!

windhound

there was a high of 72 degrees here yesterday.. now it's back in the 40's..  quite a range we're having..  
lol..  baska hasnt posted in a while, but windy remembered that he lived in the land of the large rodents along with holby..

*nods*  hope ya have/are having/had fun John!
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Aminrael

It was 0 degrees F today, with a wind chill of -20 degrees F. *sob* Why don't I live in Austrailia, or even somewhere warm in the US like California, or Florida, or Hawaii?!
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

The Lady Shael

*grins evilly* It was a frostbitten 70-something degrees F this morning...I had to wear long-sleeves. ^_^ *sigh* Maybe I should live in the Caribbean islands instead of Florida... :P  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Mark

It's always under -10 here now, so annoying...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

baska

Heheeeee :P .......I guess that was a good way to tell everyone that I'm back! :lol:  

Badrang the Tyrant

Long sleeves in 70 degree weather? *mutters* Weird.  I only wear long sleeves in lower 60's and down.

I amembers Baska!

~>John<~

IM Back!

and I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt in 23 degree weather. So there  :P
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Blackeyes

Wow, congrats and bring back some souveniours for us John.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....