Wolf Bite killed

Started by Peace Alliance, January 10, 2004, 05:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

Peace is right--it takes a lot of *talent* to break a player when his defenses are down for two days.  I doubt even I could do that.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Cindarin

Checkerpaw, please.  We are finaly discussing this with Wolf.  We don't need your two cents put in any more.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Peace Alliance

Quote from: CheckerpawPeace is right--it takes a lot of *talent* to break a player when his defenses are down for two days.  I doubt even I could do that.
the day you take ANYONE from 28K to 1K in 450 turns is the day i give my life to you... and didn't i ask you to LEAVE?

Checkerpaw

Anyone can take anyone else from 28K to 1K in 450 turns provided the other person has enough land, they're in a clan, and they know the person's defenses are down for the next two days.

You asked me to leave-- that doesn't mean I'm going to leave.

;)
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Peace Alliance

your constant bickering is pointless, and is not furthering any meaningful discussion.

Cindarin

Ugh... Checker who are you on Reg? If your as good as you sayyou are you will tell me the truth.

user posted image

Naltaca

Quote from: CindarinCheckerpaw, please.  We are finaly discussing this with Wolf.  We don't need your two cents put in any more.
First off, I would like to say that checkerpaw has put not 2 cents in but 369$'s worth in change in. The topic starts to die with all its disputes and then he turns around and arouses it again, which is getting rather irritating. Second, on why they killed Wolf Bite, they killed Wolf Bite for the same reason a mountain climber climbs a mountain and why do they climb a mountain? "because it is there." Same thing with Wolf; why did they kill him? because it was a great task to be accomplished after all, he was the emperor for an extended period of time and I don't mean to be too pig-headed by saying this but that "Already won" stuff, I think, is a bunch of dog doo. Wolf could be a lot better than he is. You are very good and most likely the best player out of us all, Wolf, but you're too generous and you hold back too much. Either that or it's just an excuse, because everytime that something happens to you, Wolf, all I hear is that your defenses were down and you were about ready to send out your food and money and all that.

Also, about the post where someone said "You better be careful or you might just get a talking to from Shael" What I want to know is where can I get one of those, lol, j/k.
COOL STORY BRO

Peace Alliance

Oh i like that! "because he was there".

LOL! Naltaca are you hitting on Shael???

Naltaca

Lol, see, Peace does have a since of humor. And thanx for your "appreciation" of my comment. I got that from paying attention in school, see? I would like everyone out there to know that school is good for something, sometimes, when you pay attention but most of the time you can just sleep depending on the teacher so just scratch what I said.  
COOL STORY BRO

Cindarin

I'd post somethen... but I think i'm depleted of things to say.  Every possible argument or thing to say about this topic has been said.  That would aslo explain the repeats.  But why repeat your own posts?

user posted image

The Lady Shael

*blushes* Sheesh, you guys, I'll already suffered enough from the poll in the Spa Room. Just wait till Kilk gets back and finds all of you hitting on me... :P

And Checkers, Peace, cut it out. No more squabbling.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Naltaca

Was that my talking to? Wow, what are you holding it up to so high of standards for? ALL shall FEAR the BLUSHING!!

[No yelling. And no, that was NOT your talking to. ~Shael]
COOL STORY BRO

Wabarian

Cindarin just so you know.  I don't like you.

Cindarin

Good to hear.  I'm proud of you.  It's not like I havent heard that one before.  Anyway, your just joing a bunch of other people in your hateing me.  I'll even prove it to you.

user posted image

Peace Alliance

Quote from: WabarianCindarin just so you know.  I don't like you.
... and you are?