Cheeeeeay???

Started by RazorClaw, February 02, 2003, 07:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Look, I realize that I for one have, in the past, participated in spamming. But maybe this has gone just a little too far. For instance, 129 posts today. Most of them pointless. Idiotic topics, used only for his own ambitions about top poster. He is exeedingly annoying and I would live to get my hands on his RWL #. If you find it out, espionage him and post his stats here. I'd like to see them. [edit]Correct spelling is Cheeesy, not Cheeeeeay. See, now I edit, I don't spam.

General Austin

Geez. 127 posts!?!?!??! I think he should be banned or something.....
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Bloodrath

Hmm, yes but the admins are just giving a warning which is a little light for all the junk Cheesy put on this forum. I think he should be banned for good or at least gagged for a couple of months but ah well, at least this won't continue or they will be gone.

Ereptor

Down with the cheese.  Poster of the "LIKE" posts.  Poster of nothing in particular.  Poster that should have post reset to 0.

Cheese stinks
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Menatus

That's TERRIBLE!!! All to beat my post score? At least I don't spam. I post war, but they always have something to do with the topic. Like this one.

Pathetic.

Mark

I think cheeeesy should be banned for that   <_<  :(  ;)  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?