diaspora

Started by malx, February 03, 2003, 01:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malx

I want to kill him, but it is a waste of turns. I want your opinion!!!!   :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :wacko:  
Monkey Dude!!

General Austin

Who in the world is Diaspora?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Bloodrath

I don't really care or want to know. Depends on your situation with him/her and all that critical stuff. I don't really care though. Kill if you want to or don't. People can't really tell you much except that it does take a lot of turns and you do tend to loose health, troops and your economy usually goes weird.

Menatus

Waste of turns, waste of health. So yeah, do it.

NHLBRO19

Who you like and who don't like is really more of a personal opion.
-Icefox
leader of Arctic Scouts

The Beatles

diaspora means dispersion, and it's Retto's suicide clan.

Mark

Diaspora is the guy that was in 1st about a week  ago <_< .  I'm not sure what his name   :unsure: . <_<  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Menatus

His name is Retto, he was Revolution of Valiant Light. He chose to quit, only to join soon again of course. His name wasn't Diaspora, and killing him would make no difference to any of us.

griever

If you want to destroy him, destroy him.  This is not a game designed to be nice.

Fenix

hey hey... I passed Retto before he suicided... :P kjust remember that :)

The Beatles

Heh, and he could have taken you down any time. He attacked you to show that to you, and then he suicided. He's still beaten the game twice, and our best player.
Don't worry, you're in the top 3 too.

calria

*sniff*
someday I will be the empress *nods* then I'll be special.

*frolics off*

yes, someday I promise I'll stop post-warring and go to bed.

Holby

And someday there'll be no double-digiters left! :o Well, except for ol' Slynder.
And then, well, I can join that WOT thing, or whatever it is... But, if I destroyed all the members... Then there would be none left to run it, except for Slynder. And then Ereptor would get slightly annoyed he wasn't in charge. This problem will need a lot of thinking out. :huh:
I will not deleted this