Loren War

Started by Larrusus Deathspear, February 10, 2004, 05:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Allow me to supply:

Trogdor22

I've known that one for a couple of days.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Juby (Tercios)

maybe I'm just paranoid but he could be lieing to cause an internal problem and distract us, and we already said, we don't want to kill you...
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Nohcnonk

This war should be fun...

Quote from: NohcnonkThis war should be fun...
And I'm pretty sure you are fighting on Brock's side.

Juby (Tercios)

according to them that little skirmish was the war, of course I think their lieing so that we let our guard down.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Checkerpaw

It hasn't been very fun so far.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Quote from: CheckerpawIt hasn't been very fun so far.
Agreed.

Peace Alliance

Nohcnonk

I have done nothing so far....

Garagas Ledavas

The only challenge is Blades, the rest are a bunch of newbs who think they can play good.

At least with Peace and Cindarin they were smart and organized, and were immune to being killed. These newbs sit in their clan all day and sooner or later will get massed.
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Gen. Volkov

*Snorts* Well guess my initial opinion was right... the attackers have no chance... I kept telling them they weren't doing any damage, and guess what? I was right. So next time listen to me, and maybe you'll win.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Badrang the Tyrant

Mark, do you have something against me?  You murdered all of my army, stole my money, and took land from me.  I thought LAppren was not in this war....

caedo caelestis