Copying Ereptor, I am starting "WO4A"

Started by ~>John<~, February 05, 2003, 05:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

WO4A is Warriors of the 4th age. Your # must be from 800-1000, and u must be in the top 50 ranks when u apply. We are accepting always, just PM me. If u are slightly over 1000 ask and i will judge. Also, there is a chance u'll be rejected  
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

I'm confused. Is there a point? I hate a lot of people in the 800-900 range.

Bloodrath

The you hate me? Heh, I have had my share of good accounts being in the number of around 130-900 now, having 3 or some accounts all doing pretty good. My best getting to rank 5th. Now, with my current account, #956, I am ranked 15th, trying to make my way back. :)  

Menatus

Bloodrath

Ah yes, but you are right. There are a lot of pretty crummy people in the higher ranks, with very odd names and people who don't really know how to play this game.

Ah well, they will learn, well hopefully. <_<  ;)  

Holby

WO4A...
800-1000...
As explained there was an actual point to WOT. WOT4 just sounds like a rubix cube you're buy from the $2 shop, and falls apart when you twist it. <_<  I learnt about those cheap imitations from experience... At least they could have let the glue dry before selling it... <_<  
I will not deleted this

calria

*snerkles*

well, my dear fellow Warlords of Old, I do beleive I forsee a clan war like no other, where it's number against number. It feels sort of like the war they talk about in Matrix... man versus machine, only it's old versus new... The question is, who'll win out- experience, or luck?

Hopefully I have experience and luck.
That'd be nice.

But I don't like the idea of these newbies banding together. Nope, not one likkle bit...

Ereptor

WO4A or whatever it is...is not going to last.  John is a complete...hummm....2 year old.  I really doubt WOD is going to ever declare war on a clan.....EVER.

we are not that kind of clan.....shesh
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*