Hottest Guy In RWL

Started by Scarwake, March 08, 2004, 08:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruatine

Umm.... *votes for Stormy*

For both looks and personality combined....

*runs away*
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Nohcnonk

*notices that Aus is winning* You must not get it... this is looks only! XD  And Peace, it's just for fun ^_^

The Lady Shael

I nulled. *ponders* I'm not sure why...I was going to say Kilk...but now I'm undecided. Raine's pretty cool. Are we voting based off of album pictures? Hm...I haven't seen the album in forever, and I think it's still down. But based off of what I can remember. I think TJ, Aus, and Peace get honorable mentions. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Harpo

The Lady Shael

Weird. o.0 I tried it like right when I posted that post, and it said the file was inaccessible. But yes, anyway, there's the album...

30 different people so far....though we haven't gotten any new pics lately.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Nohcnonk

TJ was supposed to update my picture because the one I have doesn't show how completely ripped I am :rolleyes:  

The Lady Shael

Hm. *sigh* No one sends me anything anymore....if you send me yours, Nohc, I promise I won't be lazy and that I'll put it up right away. *needs something to do*

Peace Alliance

"XD And Peace, it's just for fun"

Its all fun and games untill someone starvs to death trying to look "good".

Anyways, i understand polls are just for fun, and at least its not a poll for the ugliest? Besides, i got honerable mentions, so thats an ego boost, haha.

Gen. Volkov

Oh good.. apparently my lack of picture equals lack of votes. Bwhahaha! My plan is working! EVERYONE DON'T vote for me! I want to be the only one on here with no votes!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Scarwake

Oh, quite exaggerating Nohc on your looks...Heck you can hardly even see you in the dark confines of the pic you sent me...

Btw, I updated Nohc's pic

*secret message installed: VOtE 4 ME***
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Menatus

NOBODY VOTED FOR RAGEY!?!? It doesn't matter WHAT the poll is about - ALWAYS vote Ragey, fools!

Heheh...like, two girls voted.  

Nohcnonk

Only looks dark cuz the Yahoo thing makes it smaller... ROFL!  The shadow makes it look like I have a fro! :lol:  

TR Shadow

Quote from: MenatusNOBODY VOTED FOR RAGEY!?!? It doesn't matter WHAT the poll is about - ALWAYS vote Ragey, fools!

Heheh...like, two girls voted.
I voted Ragefur!

I was going to say something like you did, Tania, but you beat me to it.

Menatus

Scarwake looks like John Lennon....except less old and ugly XD

So did Ozzy in that one pic I found :D

General Austin

Aww, tania, that was mean... :(  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.