Cheep Cheep Cheep

Started by alacazar, January 09, 2003, 01:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alacazar

Out of curiosity how do people ranked between 15 and 20 get the empire names/numbers of somone ranked 60-70?  Just curious.  I freely admit I was lad fat,  very land fat hence an invitation to invasion, and I honestly dont mind getting attacking by someone who is or was when he started 20 ranks above me, but my personal polacy is if I dont see them I dont attack them, so how do those people who attack nations much weaker than themselves find their targets?

alacazar

Menatus

Go to Warlord search and look up a certain amount of Networth. Unfortunately, people I can still see are to weak for me to attack sometimes.

Aldor Plain Walker

I look for people about my NW, to about 60% my NW on Warlord search.  I then exclude the people that I'm friends with, or that have paid me tribute.  Then I attack whoever has more that 100 land to there 10k NW, unless  there is someone that has attacked me in the past, in which case I take all there land, then tell them that they must pay  me to not attack them again.  I don't care if they pay or not.

Orcrist

The easiest way to find land-fat ness is a ton of leaders. Then, you can find your enemy's weakness.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

The Beatles

Oh, just hit Exclude Dead/Admin in the scores list. Then hit Expand View until you have a sufficiently large number of targets.

Oh, trivia question. How many kills does The Beatles, #458, have?

General Austin

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Deathclaw

Beatles has 4 kills..... that is pretty amazing... :lol:  :D  :lol:    I could not kill 4 people without driving myself into the ground, unless these people add no troops whatsoever.  I could always do it, but it would be hard with my troop losses.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Menatus

Yeah, how did you do it without losing all your troops?

Orcrist

hitting them when they're in clans.
~Orcrist~

Deathclaw

Yeah, and adding that clan to war status so no desertions take place.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

I never attack someone out of my range (up or down) unless they attack me first. I ussually attack people 5-10 ranks below/above me!

Trident

I attack people with more than 11,000 acres of land.  That's usually how much I have; if I have any more land, some "kind" (coughcough more-like-soon-to-be-dead) violent sheep takes it from me.

Germania

Usually a good habit to attack people above you, if you start getting less than 1000 acres per attack, your wasting turns. (that figure depends on rank)

Trident

who is violent sheep by the way

Orcrist

Dunno- for me, less than 1000 is a waste...then again, I can take over 14k acres from some people, as Raine found out the hard way when I thought he was instigating war...
~Orcrist~