Cheap

Started by Wildwood, March 22, 2004, 03:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildwood

I do not know if this is the right place to say this, but I cannot contact any of the admins in the game, so I am am just going to tell everyone and hopefully one of the admins will read this.  
         About 2 to 3 weeks ago, about 9 accounts got disabled who all were from the clan Wildwood, and who were all my friends.  I am sure that no one used mutiple accounts, even though I said Spencer did in the fourums about a week ago.  I just saw him log in to turbo and regular and it looked like he logged in with multipe accounts.  The reason that they all got disabled was probably because they play from the same computer every other day when they get to school but classes haven't started yet.  This occurs in science class, and there is only one computer, so they just take turns logging on.  Could an admin please let them back in since they have done nothing wrong.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image