The truth about Canada

Started by ~>John<~, March 31, 2004, 09:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

From ]http://www.invadecanada.us/

I am a Canadian living in the U.S. I mean, I still root for the Canadians in the Olympics and stuff, but the country is really just a whiney wuss haven So, Im kind of torn on the "Invade Canada" idea. It might help a lot if Canada got a girlslap from the U.S, cause they have been biting the hand that feeds them for a long time. But without a sovereign Canada, the Winter Olympics would be a lot less fun to watch. You can see the quandry I am in.
Canadians define themselves by comparing themselves to the U.S. Canada has a noble history, but anything admirable really eroded away in the last few decades. They take advantage of the protection provided by the U.S., and then weakly snipe at the U.S. from behind the sheild. They are driven by a raging inferiority complex. Classic small dog who likes to yap at the big dog. Because they can not compete with the U.S. head to head, they elect to define themselves as the opposite of whatever the U.S. does.
They argue that the fact that the government forces "diversity", or the utter lack of unifying culture, on them is a strength. They asininely contend that liberal political opinions are part of being Canadian."Free speech" is centrally orchestrated and govenmentally protected, to the extent it is consistent with the approved ideals of "democracy, diversity, and tolerance", no firmly held convictions allowed, unless you are an iconoclast, Francophone, or racial or religious minority. Because the U.S. does not have to kiss their collective behind, Canadians complain about the alleged smug superiority of Americans. And on this basis, ironically, they believe themselves to be superior to Americans.
I love Canada, but for crying out loud,
Quoteit sucks.
It is really unnecessary to invade it. They will not fight back. They will just write angry letters and vote to raise taxes. I suggest the U.S. just ignore Canada and not dignify its whining for awhile. Canadians will go mental, and riot in the streets just to get some attention. Ottawa will beg the U.S. to help restore order, and the U.S. will agree to help on the condition that Canada join the Union. Couple more weeks of ignoring them, followed by a series of compliments regarding their clean streets and lovely national anthem, and they will do anything the U.S. asks.
To preserve the dignity of the Winter Olympics, however, Canada should be made a "Dominion," rather than a State, with a right to send its own contingent of curlers and hockey players.

-A Good ol Beaver Gone South to Warmer Weather
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Juby (Tercios)

That was the most ignorant thing I have ever read, he didn't even provide proof to back his false conclusions, my guess would be because he has none.  Provide evidence for me to refute and I'll go upside your head with so many facts that it'll make your head spin.  This ignorant "Rant" is offensive to me.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

~>John<~

Too bad, not my rant.

He is a Canadian/
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: ~>John<~Too bad, not my rant.

He is a Canadian/
There are still ignorant Canadians (He sounds Albertan to me :D ), albeit not many :P , but he is still horribly wrong, I bet the years in America has gotten to his head.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

~>John<~

Again from source

Hey
Whoever wrote this site is hillarious. I'm Canadian... but secretly, I wish I was American. Dang free health care... and French people? Qu'est que c'est ca?
ANyways... nice work on the site.
Peace out
-Ellis Island Beaver

I am canadian and all this ... about canadians burning down things and the USA killing things is still besides the point the white house was burnt down like a million years ago sence then the US bought a stealth bomber that can wipe out our capital and all we go was more horses. i mean comon. where would we retreat to the northwest territory yeah and then we would all die form the cold. smooth fellow moose heads. if they invaded us we wouldnt no what hit us. I am so tired of listing to my bitter fellow canadians bark about how tough we are and how we could beat the ... out of America. we still have the queen of england on our coins but i thought we got over england 1000 years ago. i guess we didnt.

-That's My Beaver!

I think what we learned here today is that the Canadian is a small, furry creature that responds instinctively by burning houses when provoked, much like the common beaver.
- Yay! Beaver~

They're just a little too proud
Perhaps if they didn't think it was so cool to live in "Diet America" we wouldn't need to invade them, but with people like this guy and these people thinking that Canada is the coolest thing since sliced bread, we need to do our part to keep them in their place. There's a reason the continent is called "North America" and not "North Canada".

They stole our basketball teams
Since when does the "N.B.A." stand for "Canadians Can Play Too". We need to get Vancouver and Toronto annexed into America to preserve the "N".

According to a World Health Organization report, life expectancy at birth in Canada is 79.8 years versus 77.3 in the US.

The bad news is, they have to spend the extra 2 1/2 years living in Canada.

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Juby (Tercios)

there are 30 million Canadians, you can't go into a page with opinions and claim it as fact.  Here's a better idea, read history or come live here for a few months.  The first person was bigotist towards le Quebecois, Bigotry is the staple of the ignorant.  The second person was confusing and obviously terrible at history, using time frames in the 1000's and millions when America is only 200 and some years old and Canada will be 137 this year.  This is like reading the editorials in a newspaper for your facts.

~>John<~

Supposed to be a joke Juby :)

Though I like my new avi and images

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Juby (Tercios)

it's odd how it says vote republican to stop terrorism, according to Richard Clarke's new book, the Clinton administration was handleing Al Queda and Bush and the republican party put it on the back burner and thus 9/11 happened.  In fact their is a major inquiry on the Bush's mishandling of the terrorist threat leading up to 9/11, looks like the democrats were doing a better job....

caedo caelestis

rofl @ superiority

John you should come to Canada and meet Vanier's Finest.

~>John<~

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)it's odd how it says vote republican to stop terrorism, according to Richard Clarke's new book, the Clinton administration was handleing Al Queda and Bush and the republican party put it on the back burner and thus 9/11 happened.  In fact their is a major inquiry on the Bush's mishandling of the terrorist threat leading up to 9/11, looks like the democrats were doing a better job....
Actually, Clarke stopped several efforts for the U.S. to get rid of Osama.

I know about my own country. The Dems did nothing

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: ~>John<~Actually, Clarke stopped several efforts for the U.S. to get rid of Saddam.

I know about my own country. The Dems did nothing
uhh that made no sense, Al Quaeda hates Saddam because he made Iraq a secular nation, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.  The democrats went after the terrorists.

Gen. Volkov

Um.. yeah... bout the whole canada thing.. *Shakes head*

As to Clarke.. well yes, the Bush Administration did put it on the back burner, but so did the Clinton Adminstration, you guys are forgetting all the attacks on us while Clinton was president, the USS Cole, the embassy bombings in a multitude of countries, etc. And John really needs to get more informed.... he is really giving republicans a bad name.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

~>John<~

Excuse me for saying Saddam. I meant Osama, and actually my theories are better then yours.

The whole Canada thing is a joke

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Juby (Tercios)

According to his book and what is coming out in the panel is that Clarke was pushing to get Osama made a priority with the Bush Regime, further the efforts the clinton government had started when the Al Queda threat showed itself in the late 90's.  However Bush seemed to continually ignore that threat and focus on Saddam.
edit: I don't see anyone laughing but I do see some angry Canadians who are offended.

Nohcnonk

I think that the United States could easily invade Canada, and it would help a lot with all that land.  First step in taking over the world, ya know. XD