Wow

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 05, 2021, 10:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Wow
Now that I'm fully grown and somewhat matured, it's pretty amusing to come back here and see a full catalog of my crippling autism on full display. GLORIOUS. Thanks for the good times, old friends and enemies. Playing and posting here made up a big part of my childhood, as evident by the fact that I still visit it to this day a good 13 odd years later.. And to the perhaps three people a month who still visit: Maybe hit me up sometime, eh?

Forever faithful,
Ungatt Trunn II
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

An afterthought I just had, how about a "where are they now thread"? I've just last month been honorably discharged from the Army, I'm working full time as an EMT and also I'm married now lol 😎
DIE HIPPIE DIE

JesterAverageJoe

Well congrats with that! Been a surprising couple o' months for Prom in general, but I feel much better about it's longevity & the community that still breathes life into it.
But even so, RWL's got a charm I can't just ignore, so I'll try to lurk & play a bit albeit inconsistently :P
Quite.

windhound

Hey Ungatt!    Glad you're doing well
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

austfit

Hey Ungatt, nice to see you again! And yes... I cringe when I read old General Austin posts, but these were some of the best times of my life, making alliances and farming ponies. I'm married too, with a brand new baby boy, working at a local college as an Advisor and slowly learning how to code to get some better job prospects. Wish I had started back when doing RWL.

Shadow Assassin

Every time I revisit these forums I can't believe I wasn't banned for being so cringe, even my forum name oh god almighty. Funny, I'm half way through my paramed degree at the moment.

Blood Wake

Hear hear! Sorry for all the stupid stuff I said as a teenager.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

windhound

Hah.  I'm glad the UMD isn't viewable as a guest, means Google can't index it either
I nuked a thread in there a little while back, one of our older members had a suuuper edgy post they weren't proud of, lol.   

Congrats on the marriage and kid Aus! 

And good luck with the degree SA!
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Night Wolf

*uppercuts ungatt with a baseball bat*
This is what you wanted correct? Congrats on the marriage! I'm engaged to be married next summer

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on October 14, 2022, 06:56:18 PM
*uppercuts ungatt with a baseball bat*
This is what you wanted correct? Congrats on the marriage! I'm engaged to be married next summer

Congrats! That?s super exciting
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Woah what's up homies. Congrats man. But you're meaning to tell me that out of the circle of people here we didn't manage to get at least one serial killer that we incidentally interacted with? Just a bunch of people who grew up into relatively well adjusted people with normal lives? Lame.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on October 26, 2022, 09:12:10 PM
Woah what's up homies. Congrats man. But you're meaning to tell me that out of the circle of people here we didn't manage to get at least one serial killer that we incidentally interacted with? Just a bunch of people who grew up into relatively well adjusted people with normal lives? Lame.
There's always firetooth

Dark Claws

Glad to hear y'all are doing well!
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

windhound

Congrats Night Wolf!

and psh.  RWL was the perfect promi community <3
if you wanted serial killers should have gone to QMT

You guys should come hang out with us on Discord - https://discord.gg/cWP44du2ZU 
been quiet lately, but got a decent number of people in there