Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakus

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on May 14, 2014, 07:44:00 PM
Multi-variable Calculus, Thermodynamics, and a research paper on how 9/11 impacted the Muslim/Islam community in the U.S. What finals you got going on? Wait?! Are you graduating? You going to a school next year?
Im taking multi next year :)

Did you already take differential equations?
meow

Twilight Shadow

Wooo krowdon! Congrats! Hope all turns out great and you enjoy your summer :)

Drakus: No, my degree does not require differential equations but I have taken it elsewhere.

Krowdon

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on May 15, 2014, 12:17:22 PM

Drakus: No, my degree does not require differential equations but I have taken it elsewhere.

Thank you!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Math people.................

I'm very glad my program has minimal math.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Drakus

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on May 15, 2014, 12:17:22 PM

What field are you studying? I'm only in high school so I'm just taking all the classes they offer :P I don't have a degree in mind yet
meow

Camaclue

Wow, what's this?
Serious discussion in MY spa?
lolno
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Durza

it's not discussion cam, its more like inquiries into a life

ahh math so much fun
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Briar

I've already earned my B.A in Anthropology with a focus in Archaeology (I work as an Archaeologist for the Warm Springs Tribe)

I'm going back to school online to earn my graduate certificate in Geographic Information Science. All I have to take is Statistics.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Vulpes Jarr

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on May 16, 2014, 11:39:59 AM
I've already earned my B.A in Anthropology with a focus in Archaeology (I work as an Archaeologist for the Warm Springs Tribe)

I'm going back to school online to earn my graduate certificate in Geographic Information Science. All I have to take is Statistics.

Statistics shouldn't be too bad. When do you start online classes?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

In process. It is a 19 credit program, so I should be done by June of next year.

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Drakus on May 15, 2014, 08:53:11 PM
What field are you studying? I'm only in high school so I'm just taking all the classes they offer :P I don't have a degree in mind yet

I am getting a B.S. in Biochemistry with a minor in Psychology then going to Med School to eventually specialize in Neurology.

Vulpes Jarr

Drakus

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on May 17, 2014, 10:23:35 AM

I am getting a B.S. in Biochemistry with a minor in Psychology then going to Med School to eventually specialize in Neurology.

Thats awesome :)

I'd be interested to see how multivariable ties in with your fields of study; I'm pretty interested in applications
meow

Krowdon

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on May 17, 2014, 10:23:35 AM

Oh wow! Good luck!