Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Man the ending to Futurama was kind of really touching.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

windhound

Was sick for the past two days (stomach bug, mostly over it now) 
Found Gunnerkrigg Court via their shared Kickstarter with Girl Genius (which I've been following for a while now), read all 1478 pages today.  Guy has created an interesting universe, I'll have to add it to my 'to-check' list. 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Dark Claws

So I finally decide, hey, I'm not as busy as I used to, maybe I should start a Reg account of RWL
Then i find out Dark Claws is already taken as a name
:(
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Flitchaye Warrior

The superglue won in the fight between me and it. Anyways, this is possibly the most snow I have seen in my area in years, and it is still snowing.

The little area clear of snow is where I cleared it for comparison.

Krowdon

Oh cool!

It doesnt snow here I like seeing snow pics. Thats a lot. Have fun shoveling that later.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

I took a bunch of photos with trees covered in snow, if I can figure out how to get them off a camera, I'll put a few here.

windhound

I got a few pics of the snow here, it really dumped... 

And this one got me to the first page of /r/aww

http://www.reddit.com/r/aww/comments/2xe9k2/buttscratch/

It's still goin', be interesting to see how high it gets.  Currently at 258 internet points. 
's kinda funny the different kinds of comments you get on the various subreddits...  I mostly stick to /r/beetle, there's a certain futility to posting in the defaults.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Krowdon

aw wow those are some nice pics, and that's a lot of snow.

Cute dogs too.

Dark Claws

That last one looks like he's out for blood.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Krowdon

It is too hot outside it is always hot outside. I'd rather it be hot that cold though tbh. Bring on the 80 degree weather.

Krowdon

I won a raffle and got some free art

Durza

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

windhound

Krowdon

Krowdon

Bill Nye the Science Guy is coming to give a lecture at my school I HAVE to go see him. I remember we all watched his videos in science class, even up to High School haha.