Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I just saw the season premier of Game of Thrones. My school got a prescreening.

It's good you guys. Get hyped.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

IDK how many of you guys watched Bill Nye as a kid (or like him now) but he came and gave a lecture at my school so I went to go see him.

The way school did it was dumb though?? Like they didn't sell tix it was first come first serve kind of thing.

I waited 7 hours in line to get in it was awful. At least I had friends with me.

The lecture was pretty alright though. I got him to sign a copy of his book after so that was a bonus.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Durza

So the question to ask is was it worth it?

I would love to know why the did the first come first serve.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Briar

Bill Nye is a pretty smart guy.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Durza on April 10, 2015, 06:31:29 AM

It was first come first serve because of school. Bill Nye didn't plan the space he was in.

And I mean?? It was kind of worth it. The lecture was decent and I did get him to sign my book.

He wasn't very personable though.

Krowdon

Speaking of people I've met, Cary Elwes is on the list as of today.

Briar

Quote from: Krowdon on April 10, 2015, 02:55:30 PM
Quote from: Durza on April 10, 2015, 06:31:29 AM

It was first come first serve because of school. Bill Nye didn't plan the space he was in.

And I mean?? It was kind of worth it. The lecture was decent and I did get him to sign my book.

He wasn't very personable though.
This does not surprise me.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

It surprised me a little and I was kind of disappointed but eh.

Krowdon

Briar

You should file a law suite since he stole your name without asking.

Krowdon

Actually, He and I have been around about the same time. Some googling revealed he had a book back in 2009 (it appears to be an older version of the same one) titled "The Krowdon wakes"

I dont think it's an issue lol and also I wouldnt want to file a lawsuit, I don't have any proof I own the name Krowdon past me joining RWL in 2009, unfortunately. Even though I had her before that. Plus I'd feel mean. and also I can't afford it. and also I dont want to.

Firetooth

I didn't realise you had a biographer.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Neither did I.

According to this guy, a Krowdon is some kind of alien.

I'm an alien guys. ask me about space.

Firetooth

Did ancient aliens really build the pyramids?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

lol no we made our slaves do it.