Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Bicycle and pepper spray?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Yeah I suppose. though if I'm riding my bike I dont wanna be too far either, you know? I'll work it out.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Nightingale

Would this be the last word? I don't know, but I certainly hope so XD
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors, but today we kneel only to truth" - Deus Ex.

Krowdon

Quote from: Nightingale on April 30, 2015, 12:54:24 AM
Would this be the last word? I don't know, but I certainly hope so XD

It was but not for long ;)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Johnnie get you gun, get your gun, get your gun!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Wordsarecool

Broken promises; they won't be coming home

Krowdon

I would fight a man with my bare hands.

Wordsarecool

No Colt Model 733?

iman361

dragon ARE real

Krowdon

Where are all of y'all coming back from? I'm so happy.

Krowdon

according to forum stats today has the most posts out of any day in april so far. This is fun I like this.

Post more you nerds.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on April 30, 2015, 11:16:31 AM
One word

Summer

That's true. It should be summer all the time. It's just funny to me it was like, 3 people back all on the same day.

Krowdon

I just tweeted about this thread now I'm attracting guests. 100 virtual rats says they're bots.

Nightingale

And you were sending a message... to one of them? :P!
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors, but today we kneel only to truth" - Deus Ex.