Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Ah no I was sending a message to Briar! We're conspiring. ;)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Nightingale

"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors, but today we kneel only to truth" - Deus Ex.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sharptooh

Briar

annoyingly pointless character
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Sharptooh

He was just before his time, under appreciated by an audience that didn't fully understand his brilliance, and didn't fully appreciate the vital role he had to play in the story.

Sharptooh

Well, maybe that's what George Lucas tells himself so he can sleep at night anyway.

Briar

Does this vital role manifest in the books?

Krowdon

I've never read a star wars book but I am looking forward to the new movie.

Also I have to clean out my mini fridge but I dont wanna. :c
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Wordsarecool

The movie is going to suck

and there is no point to a mini fridge unless you're going to fill it with those little mini liquor bottles or something

Briar

So angry you are WAC

The movie will be good because Lucas won't let the franchise go to the pooper

Wordsarecool

I'll know when I see it.

Krowdon

I mean the trailer looks cool at least.

Briar

I don't understand how a light saber can have a hilt though....seems rather dangerous to me

Wordsarecool

Quote from: Briar on May 01, 2015, 10:17:47 AM
I don't understand how a light saber can have a hilt though....seems rather dangerous to me

This^

One of several things about the trailer that bothered me.