Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I bought all 4 Mad Max movies today, and I've spent all day watching them.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

it's only like...11am, isn't it?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

I posted that yesterday. ;)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Dang...my days have melded into one so far this week.

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

That's okay!! How's your week going otherwise?

Briar

Melded together....

My wardrobe is quickly shrinking. Very annoying.

Krowdon

OMG I can imagine that'd be annoying. But then you can get some cute(?) new wardrobe.

Briar

I'm in that middle stage. Maternity clothes are too big, regular clothes are gettin' tight.

Ungatt Trunn II

There's only one alternative.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Briar doesn't want to wear a fursuit, Ungatt.

Briar

Nor would I ever.

And I think that is about the cleanest place this convo could have gone....though Furry isn't that clean :P

Krowdon

It's clean if you know where to look.

Briar

I remember this on CSI episode that had to do with Furry-themed parties. Let's just say it didn't end well.

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on August 14, 2015, 01:08:42 PM
I remember this on CSI episode that had to do with Furry-themed parties. Let's just say it didn't end well.

I remember that. It was hilarious tbh and their fursuits all sucked.

Briar

perfect murder opportunity