Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on March 08, 2016, 05:35:28 PM
Quote from: windhound on March 07, 2016, 09:17:21 PM
Hmm... 
Skimmed through the Staff forum real quick, first election posting should have been ~Aug 4th 2011
If someone wants to go digging for that topic by all means

Also..........  dear god time flies guys. 
Reading posts from over 12 years ago.  12 years!  And this wasn't even the first forum, the original crashed and burned. 
There's people posting on Reddit right now that weren't alive when I joined this site. 
So, you know, thanks for making me feel old Briar.

Anytime ;)

It's nice to recall when Spa blew up and annoyed the heck out of the vets.

That was so much fun. Remember when Spa posting was going fast enough we got them to change it from 30 seconds between posts, to ten seconds?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

windhound

I remember the chat that gave birth to the Spa room...

Found a topic on it - http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=12563.0;nowap
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Briar

Dang, those were some good times.

*fills butterbeer bottle with tears*
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Ah that's a fun story!

Also yeah, good times. I still talk to Ungatt through not very much. He's got a lot going on.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Figures...plotting to take over the world takes a lot out of you.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Has anyone else seen Zootopia?? I liked it a lot.

windhound

I want to, but will probably wait for the DVD release

Crazy how good of reviews it's gotten
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Krowdon

I've seen it three times lol.

I'm interested in the new Batman movie, mostly because it has Wonder Woman in it but idk. I dont like Batman or Superman so really the only reason I'm going is for Wonder Woman.

Krowdon

Quote from: Krowdon on March 25, 2016, 03:58:10 AM
I've seen it three times lol.

I'm interested in the new Batman movie, mostly because it has Wonder Woman in it but idk. I dont like Batman or Superman so really the only reason I'm going is for Wonder Woman.

Batman vs Superman was really good actually!! I liked it a lot. I mean, I dont read the comics so I can't complain too much if thigns are wrong but it was a good movie.

Wonder Woman was A++ too.

Shadow

which one of you degenerates locked this topic I swear to god
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Krowdon on March 25, 2016, 03:58:10 AM

Batman vs Superman was really good actually!! I liked it a lot. I mean, I dont read the comics so I can't complain too much if thigns are wrong but it was a good movie.

Wonder Woman was A++ too.

I liked it too! If you look at it for a movie perspective I would give it about a B. Based off the "normal" background of the characters and knowing what that is, I would change my rating. Not going to say for the sake of individuals who have not watched the movie.

Krowdon

You could always start it's own topic!! Also IDK who locked Last Word. If it was me it was an accident but I dont think it was.

Briar

I blame the Spirit of Ungatt.

Or Blobfish...he makes a pretty good scapegoat.

Superman vs Batman's plot doesn't particularly intrigue me. Zootopia's sloth scene is hilarious though.

Krowdon

That scene was hilarious! I think of you whenever I see sloths TBH.

Briar

I shall take that as a compliment.