Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

There is an easy firefox addon for making quick macro's like that.

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

bjornredtail

Intresting... Though said machine doesn't have firefox... at least I don't think it has firefox. I suppose I could use curl or wget with enough effort.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Firetooth

They're gonna taste great!
Thats a very bad advert...they say the kid who was on it got so depressed he failed suicide...

RAISINS!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Firetooth

You MUST obey the egg or I eat the stew :P You cannot win whilst the raisins art on my side, thoult shalt perish, seek forgiveness and repent! :P
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Firetooth on April 19, 2008, 11:23:18 AM
You MUST obey the egg or I eat the stew :P You cannot win whilst the raisins art on my side, thoult shalt perish, seek forgiveness and repent! :P
So I have bannanas, amd I know you hate bannanas  :P

Firetooth

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Sharptooh

exactly I know you hate bannanas, he he he :D
lol

idunno

Sharptooh

Stew with bannanas for desert  :o
ha make a come back to that  :P

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

bjornredtail

Fair is foul and foul is fair...
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Peace Alliance

They should read this topic in search of new family guy material...

Sharptooh

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 21, 2008, 09:48:50 PM
They should read this topic in search of new family guy material...
I'd like to see that