Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wordsarecool

i bought some not-college-related books today

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Wordsarecool

Well I decided to take a break from Joe Abercrombie book series I was reading and bought a Warhammer 40k-themed book which looks pretty interesting. "Iron Guard" by Mark Clapham.

Haven't started reading it yet.

Also bought a book about this one guy's troubles but I doubt you'd be interested in that.

Wordsarecool

The Warhammer 40k book was very good.

Krowdon

Quote from: Wordsarecool on September 10, 2014, 11:53:48 AM
Also bought a book about this one guy's troubles but I doubt you'd be interested in that.

Which one is that?

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Wordsarecool

Flitchaye Warrior

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Durza

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Wordsarecool

It really is an amazing book. Some parts are no longer relevant today or in the Americas( The issue of the Austrian state and the of the house of Habsburg, certainly. ), but overall I think it gives remarkable insight regarding the issues of the democratic system, trade unions and the press, and how they are all linked together, as they were then and remain now, in this country but especially in Europe.

The details regarding his early life are similarly fascinating and really somewhat inspiring to me. How any man could rise from such a humble beginning to eventually become one of the most powerful and influential people in the entire world is almost incomprehensible. I wish that I could have met him in person.

Flitchaye Warrior

There are people with more time than ya'll. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgfPYetWWJw&index=41&

There is an 8-floppy drive rendition of Game of Thrones Theme.

Durza

on the topic of that song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI9pPt8PmeM  GoT theme in minecraft.  For the limitations its well done
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

How am I supposed to know what to fix in my english paper if the professor doesnt specify whats wrong. "Organization" okay yeah but what about it?

The girl next to me had all this highlighting and stuff in hers and mine's just blank with some comments on a rubric form, not even my paper. Vague, unhelpful comments.