Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flitchaye Warrior

Obviously, they think you of a high enough caliber to not require all that extra stuff to fix thing.

Durza

ask classmate for peer review?
edit a printed out version (really works)?
Office hours, if time permits?

can't do much more 'cept say look at how you are organizing your points, be clear and concise.

Quote from: Krowdon
link=topic=4838.msg366040#msg366040 date=1411823705

The girl next to me had all this highlighting and stuff in hers and mine's just blank with some comments on a rubric form, not even my paper. Vague, unhelpful comments.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Time did not permit for office hours. I did my best to review it myself, since we'd already peer reviewed earlier and I'd applied the changes. Oh well. Good luck, Krowdon.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

school is basically homework and crying. also I hate living in a dorm like everyone needs to shut up.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Wordsarecool

At least you're not gonna have to drop out and summarily move to the other side of the country.

Flitchaye Warrior

Quote from: Krowdon on October 08, 2014, 06:35:00 PM
school is basically homework and crying. also I hate living in a dorm like everyone needs to shut up.
You should have tried to have been my sister her first year. People were practicing trumpets and such at 1 or 2 in the morning, when she had to wake up at 6 to do some of her stuff.

Durza

By crying you refer to projects and tests right. 
Question Mark (?)

Krowdon

Quote from: Durza on October 09, 2014, 06:23:31 AM

By crying you refer to projects and tests right.

Mostly math. And stupid english. Also every time my parents drop me off because I feel a little hurt like. Don't leave me here.

Krowdon

y'all are so quiet whats up

Durza

I like believe that its the middle of exam season.

In reality its our small community.  'Tis a sad thing
Question Mark (?)

Krowdon

I'm gonna do it I'm gonna win last word.

Vargarth

Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Durza

Question Mark (?)

Krowdon

No I'm destined to win until the end of all time.

Krowdon

I don't have a bedtime so here I am at 1:45 in the morning eating chips even though I have an 8 AM class.

I messed up my sleep schedule so bad that I'm not even tired.