Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durza

Ehh, as long as you are active mentally and physically you can go a couple days without sleep.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Until you SLEEP THROUGH YOUR CLASSES.

I am active mentally and physically though.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Oh well time to go to Dagorhir and use my anger at missing class to go kick some butt.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

I'm not really all that mad I just kind of sighed and emailed the professor because I know we have something due tomorrow.

Durza

oops, well don't make it a habit.
Question Mark (?)

Krowdon

I don't plan to. I'm now going to create a back up alarm on my phone in case the alarm clock doesnt get me up.

Durza

make sure its charged, and on ;)
Question Mark (?)

Krowdon

I charge it every night. Making sure the alarm is on will be a thing.

Night Wolf

I know your pain krowdon I couldnt tell you how many times ive slept through work

Krowdon

Where are you working now?

Night Wolf

Another factory called AMC we make starter motors for Honda. I'm kinda like a maintenance guy

Krowdon

well that's neat. how do you like it?

Night Wolf

Its not too bad I like it more than my last jobs, but I work with some extremely lazy people which gets kind of annoying

Durza

I know the feeling NW, i know the feeling
Question Mark (?)

Night Wolf

Yea ive worked with lazy people before but my current team leader takes the cake. We get 2 10 minute breakes and a half hour lunch, and he is never gone for less than 45 minutes at a time.

Where do you work durza?