Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durza

The dining services at my university.

There are some workers who you see actively working and others you swear are doing nothing
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

We have the sweetest guy working at our dining hall.

Also there's a chicken living there now. outside the dining hall.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Krowdon on October 30, 2014, 02:51:31 PM
We have the sweetest guy working at our dining hall.

Also there's a chicken living there now. outside the dining hall.
do they plan on cooking him?

Krowdon

I don't think so. I actually kind of enjoy seeing the chicken around.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Vulpes Jarr

Hey! I'm back on. Playing this round cause I'm sick...  :P

Krowdon

I left my paper for my Cultural Anthropology class in my dorm and my professor freaking let me go get it. God bless her.

Drakus

IT HAS BEEN A WHILE
meow

Krowdon

Durza

How is life friend?
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Life is good for me! Except the assignments I have due monday I am currently working on.

Flitchaye Warrior

On the topic of assignments, I have a 3-5 page essay due Tuesday, but I have to write a thesis and get it approved before I can start writing. Meaning I have to type an entire essay in one night, or cheat and give my teacher the thesis with the actual essay done, but not turning it in until it is due.

Krowdon

Holy hell, Cary Elwes is coming to Megacon this year. I have got to meet this man.

Krowdon

I need a job so I have money for things.

School things and also so I can learn to craft weapons for Dagorhir so I can make myself a battle axe.

Sharptooh

University (or college in America? I'm not sure) sounds like tough work.