Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Pardon the bad lighting but I got my own Dagorhir sword today and it is so beautiful

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Wordsarecool

Doesn't look very lethal.

How are you supposed to kill anybody with that?

Krowdon

It's foam. You don't actually kill people but you do fight with it and it does sting a bit when you get hit, and sometimes if you get hit hard enough there's a bruise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagorhir
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Krowdon

I have an interview for like, a peer leadership position at school on wednesday. I thought it was wednesday but the email I got said today so I went to go see and I am scheduled for wednesday but at least I went. I was so nervous I do not look forward to being that nervous again.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Today 10 girls from my floor (myself included) went up to the top floor to tell the people above us to stop banging. Like, the 5th floor is so obnoxious.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Krowdon on January 12, 2015, 11:32:32 AM
I have an interview for like, a peer leadership position at school on wednesday. I thought it was wednesday but the email I got said today so I went to go see and I am scheduled for wednesday but at least I went. I was so nervous I do not look forward to being that nervous again.

How did it go?

Krowdon

It actually went well. I got the position so thats good.

Durza

Quote from: Krowdon on January 12, 2015, 11:32:32 AM

That nervousness never completely goes away, definitely lessens with time and practice though
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

I cannot believe we are already like a whole month into 2015.

Durza

It's scary.  time seems to fly by....I don't like it
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

I'm eating some really delicious pulled pork right now like, IDK what it's seasoned with, but it is so good. Stopping at that food truck was the best decision I have made all day.